Sam G Fkp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Malfunctioning machine

Wahoo has a good reputation, but I had a terrible experience that I do not wish on anyone. My Kickr trainer failed afer two years of regular but not intensive use.

It is out of warranty, but the problem is a recurring one on this type of trainer. The only thing the Wahoo customer service rep I exanged with offered is a 20% discount on a new machine.

We are talking about an 800$ product that dies after 2 years! No offer to troubleshoot with me, nor to send it to a local rep for servcie or repair, all I got is "sorry, you have to buy a new one." I will obviously buy a trainer of a different brand.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Repair deffective part

User's recommendation: Beware of Wahoo warranty and customer service

Guest

I used my Wahoo Smart Trainer for 2 years. 8 days ago it failed to transmit data to my third party App.

Wahoo technical support was no help. It appears I have a $1,000 plus smart trainer that Wahoo is unwilling or inable to repair or replace.

I have no idea what to do next other than bike outside or purchase a smart trainer from another manufacturer. Wahoo seems unwillingness or unable to resolve this issue.

Rishi Y Mmv

Sar mera WhatsApp block kar diya Gaya hai unlock kar diya hai sar ise kholna hai

View more comments (1)
map-marker Muskegon, Michigan

Lost all history

Im not paying for a service for your product. Your customer service is horrible. Why would I pay another company for customer service for your company. You people (wahoo) need to get your head out of your ***

User's recommendation: Have your own customer service and take care of your own problems

map-marker Muskegon, Michigan

Lost all history

Im not paying to use an app Ive had for four years. If someone could call me and if you want me.to pay for a service to fix your product for something I already paid for wahoo can go *** themselves and Ill get on every social media page I can and tell as many people in the riding community I can. Your customer support is the worst

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANY WAHOO Products

James E Xty

Verified Reviewer

Summit segment stops calculating after few seconds

As in the subject, my summit segment comes on for a climb, and stops after a few seconds. Is it because on steep climbs I am going too slow??? When I get near the top and start to increase speed, it jumps ahead to the current climb. This is very frustrating. It happens on every climb. What is the story???

Preferred solution: Explanation to fix it.

User's recommendation: Get an explanation from Wahoo engineers of possible update needs.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article