Kim Appotive Gale Stalks Former Clients on Facebook

Wagner Sidlofsky - Kim Appotive Gale Stalks Former Clients on Facebook
I received the following message via Facebook from Kim Appotive Gale. I felt that my personal space was invaded. I also didn't understand why she had to through Facebook in order to address a concern. These are people that claimed that they were being harassed by me and that I was seeking to contact them when they wanted nothing to do with me. Yet....she is look at my Facebook profile and commenting on my son. I found it *** As I spoke with Ms. Appotive Gale and voiced my concerns, I found that she had no empathy for what I went through. Her only goal was to pay me to shut me up. I feel violated, harassed, and stalked by Ms. Appotive Gale. It doesn't seem like LSUC cares much about these things.

The title and unauthorized editing of the review is inaccurate. The words ‘Wagner-Siglofsky’ was not added by the reviewer.

Neither was the title, ‘Kim Appotive Gale stalks former client on Facebook.’ The reviewer is unsure how they even appeared on here. I didn’t even know that Ms Gale worked for the said company until I looked at the edited title. Please remove this review due the said inaccuracies. I have no animosity for Ms.

Gale. And affirm that I never worked with her while she was employed at Wagner-Sidlofsky.

The matter has been closed anyhow. I wish to to retract the statement as I don’t feel it accurately represents the bigger picture.

ID
Reason of review
Harassment and Stalking
Preferred solution
Disbarrment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article