WAE+ have kept my money but not delivered the goods

I ordered a video camera on 6th Sept. After a long and unacceptable delay, with many promises of delivery within the next few days, WAE informed me that they didn't have the camera, after all! I asked for a full refund. They said they would refund all my money but they didn't. I waited and waited. After many e-mails and many more broken promises they still haven't refunded any of my money. It is now the 13th of November and I've heard nothing more from this untrustworthy, lying company. I'm now seeking redress from my Credit Card company. WAE are completely untrustworthy. You can't believe a word they say. Don't risk using this company.

It is possible that they advertise goods at a cheap price in the hope that they get enough orders to bulk buy the goods. In that way they do not have to keep any stock.

Be careful: SCAM!

WAE+ are *not* in the retail business - they are in the business of taking millions of pounds in interest free loans by deceiving people unlucky enough not to have researched this scam outfit before placing an order.

They will take your money, then claim there is a delay caused by their suppliers (while their website keeps listing the items as "in stock"), and when you finally have enough you'll be lucky if you get a refund after 30 days or longer - if you get it at all.

Just do a simple Google search on them. It’s really quite illuminating.?

View more comments (1)
ID
London, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article