VZ taking advantage again!

In 2008, I ordered the Basic internet Plan. I received an email that I would be billed $29.99 per month. Say what???? I called the customer service assured me, I would be receiving & charged the Basic Plan of $17 or $18 per month. I didn't trust that & requested internet cancellation (no early termination prior to 30 days). Of course, I was transferred a few times. Then, I encountered this really obnoxious so-called Supervisor. The B******, not only disconnected the internet...but, found it humorous to disconnect my landline. Fortunately, I encountered a customer service with serious skills and understood where I was coming from. Landline reconnected within a few hours. A few days later. VZ tech appears to install FIOS. Poor guy! I know he preferred to be at home with his family @ 5PM. Fast forward. Signed up in 2 years ago for DSL service. Called in advance to confirm VZ internet expiry. Yet, still received a bill for internet service. The new VZ game is, you must call and state to the customer service to 'Disconnect'. Sending another letter next week to Ivan Seidenberg (140 West St; NY, NY 10007)of my displeasure of being deceived. So should you.
ID
Newark, New Jersey

About

Summary

VZ Communications is a corporate communications firm that specializes in efforts engaging multiple agencies, including employees to customers. The company was founded in 2003 by Kaye Veazey. VZ Communications provides communication planning, strategic recommendations and counsel, key message development, media relations, executive writing, presentation support, video production, website development, event planning, graphic design, marketing support and many more. The list of VZ Communications clients includes such companies as IDEX, AES, Dover, Hexcel, Pactive, Jacuzzi Brands, ServceMaster, Stericycle and many more. If you are looking for an experienced business solution provider, VZ Communications is exactly the very company you need.

VZ Communications reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article