VZ taking advantage again!

In 2008, I ordered the Basic internet Plan. I received an email that I would be billed $29.99 per month. Say what???? I called the customer service assured me, I would be receiving & charged the Basic Plan of $17 or $18 per month. I didn't trust that & requested internet cancellation (no early termination prior to 30 days). Of course, I was transferred a few times. Then, I encountered this really obnoxious so-called Supervisor. The B******, not only disconnected the internet...but, found it humorous to disconnect my landline. Fortunately, I encountered a customer service with serious skills and understood where I was coming from. Landline reconnected within a few hours. A few days later. VZ tech appears to install FIOS. Poor guy! I know he preferred to be at home with his family @ 5PM. Fast forward. Signed up in 2 years ago for DSL service. Called in advance to confirm VZ internet expiry. Yet, still received a bill for internet service. The new VZ game is, you must call and state to the customer service to 'Disconnect'. Sending another letter next week to Ivan Seidenberg (140 West St; NY, NY 10007)of my displeasure of being deceived. So should you.
ID
Newark, New Jersey

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article