WORST OPTION TRADES Rachel Vega

ok so I decided to try to trade and use Rachel Vega option trades via her private twitter account @rachels_premium -really bad option trades that can def make you go wtf! I will admit I will not give another option trader online another chance. I have gotten robbed by 2 @smartertrader @smarter411 and now his sub @rachels_44 @rachels_premium started vsoptionstrading.com They both do these crazy lotto calls and they are never lotto puts if they are be careful because they are so far out of the money! I tried it several times and 1 out of 20 I won. I lost over $10,000 using both smartertrading411.com and vsoptionstrading.com. I am here to inform the general public to really take the time to know what person you receiving option trades from. both smarter trader who is Sam Parikh and Rachel Vega of @rachels_Premium have the same option strategy which doesn't work at all. I tried and now I will not ever use another service again. thank you for allowing the public to get deceived and defrauded by your lack of knowledge and skill. You guys both stink
#2082985

Sam Parikh is the worse

ID
Austin, Texas
Service
Vsoptionstrading Binary Option Trading
Cons
  • Gambling
  • Option trades
  • Lottos
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
learn to trade options. not gamble.

Rachel Vega is the worst option trader.

Got the $99 month rate for vsoptionstrading.com so I started my month with a week that had over 76% of my trades go red, 14% made me .30 let’s go to the second week , 90% of vsoptionstrading.com option trades were WRONG. wonder why she was charging $99 to suck you in. Third week , I quit trading but watched. 89% were wrong trades , 2 trades made you 1.00 and the rest went to zero. 4th week the same. Rachel Vega at vsoptionstrading.com is possibly one of most horrible option trade services.
#2082987

Rachel and Sam are the worse

Currently subscribed to vsoptionstrading with Rachel Vega. I quit using her trades as they all went to zero.

Would not use vsoptionstrading.com as its a option site for who knows. Not me.

I used this for 1 week and found Rachel at vsoptionstrading.com had 1-2 winning trades and the rest were *** Don't think she has the experience one needs to offer such a service.

I agree. You can lose your entire savings with vsoptionstrading.com

View more comments (3)
ID
New York, New York
Service
Vsoptionstrading Binary Option Trading
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article