Good trainers at Vomega teachnologies

Sorry for the late response as I was busy with some work and could not respond right away as I did want to share my experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thankyou for you time and efforts. I did find your teachings very practical and well planned. The links and subjects matter material you provided are very good. I enjoyed learning from you as you are a thorough professional, punctual and very a subject matter expert. I have certainly increased my knowledge. My experience was very productive, intellectual and my graph of my DBA has increased after attending the course with you. I have observed that you take joy in teaching. It was a pleasure to tap into your knowledge. I am going to start preparing for certification exams an hoping for your continuing support. Looking forward to share and learn more from you in my future endeavors in the field of Oracle DBA. Once again thank you very much for your time and efforts. All the very best and continue to do the good work “TEACH” you do. Regards, Best regards, – vv
Product
Vomega Technologies Pmp Training Course
Pros
  • Great satisfaction for online training
  • It is most valued company
Good quality

Good at training

hi all, i have taken .net course and i got a good trainer, they have tried to place me and now it is in the process. They have given me study materials, recorded sessions and server access. I have communicated with different team like training team after enrolment, they are continuously in touch with me for classes follow ups and asking for feedback about the previous sessions. Technical team is also good but it needs to be improve for quick access to issues on server. otherwise overall experience was good. even i have referred my friends for different courses. you can go for a demo class then take decision this is very common for online training.
#1204269

The teaching with the real time scenarios really helped me a lot. The materials are really helpful.The course was very useful.The real time scenarios and application handling by the SAP MM faculty is really impressive. It simply gives the experience.

#1204268

Hi Everyone,

This is Teja, i am going through the reviews and shocking to about the feedback, we have delivered many classes online to almost all IT courses at a best in the quality and least price. If anyone have any concerns we are ready to resolve it asap.

Call us @ 872-243-**** and email us @ teja@***.com

View more comments (1)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Product
Vomega Technologies Course
Good quality

Vomegatech.com Total Frauds, Run out of Hyderbad, and run after taking your money

Fake fake fake Vomegatech.com and globeltechzone are same companies The address is fake too Once you pay them staring advance they will never respond or reply to your email They charged my credit card without calling me again Placed fraud charges against that charge and got my money back But had to go through lot of headache Vomegatech.com is bastards cheat innocent jobless people and rip off their money.Please done join. Be careful. They are the worst people and i am sure they are going to suffer a lot for all their misdeeds. They are worthless bastards. I paid $700 and no body answers my calls. I wish I could lodge a complaint as i even have a receipt from them. I wish they end up in jail for cheating jobless strugglers. They deserve all the punishment in the world. They never answer calls and their website doesn't work after you pay the fee. Please don't get fooled by these bastards.Teja, Ria and Raju are all big time frauds who are just spoiling the name of India.

I Have taken a JAVA, Dot.net and Salesforce Courses from Vomegatech.com, they are more cooperative and good at customer service. They give you more instalment basis to you pay the course fee this is one thing how to Trust them and they accept the payment through paypal not with any other money transfer.

Trainers are good subject and they provide server access and assignment to see to get maximum hands on experience rather than just theoretical.

if you have any question call me @ sujay-872-395-****.

---

#1204257

Hi,

Vomega Tech is more promising and efficient team to provide good training and not promising on placements.

I have taken JAVA course and i got a great trainer.

Any issues call me - 703-672-**** ajay

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

About

Top Vomega Technologies Products

Course, Pmp Training Course

Vomega Technologies Pros and Cons

Pros: It is most valued company, Great satisfaction for online training

Summary

Omega Technologies is a large manufacturer of tooling products. The company was founded by John Schoollan in 1983. Its headquarters is based in Westlake Village, California, United States. Omega Technologies specializes in manufacturing and distribution of its own proprietary line of tools. There are fastener installation and removal tools, side grips, reamers, countersinks, clamps, and many more. Available payment options are as follows: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Omega Technologies also accepts term payments at 1%10, net-30. All Omega Technologies products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship. The company accepts damaged or defective tools for repair or replacement.

Vomega Technologies reviews and complaints

Vomega Technologies is ranked 56 out of 867 in Education category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article