Volusia Paralegal Services - Fradulent Review from Ficticious Customer CarmenAlfonso2014

This is Mari from Volusia Paralegal Services in Daytona Beach. Our office is open five days a week, and is located in a suite in a large professional building. There is no "Closed Sign" at this location and never has been. I have never had an unhappy customer, much less one that was owed a refund. I have also never had any inquiries by someone named Carmen Alfonso. This post is nothing more than a rival document preparation company/person trying to harm my reputation as punishment for advertising outside of my local area. The post is totally false. Volusia Paralegal remains a popular and ethical document preparation service located in the Professional Building at 435 S Ridgewood Ave in Daytona Beach. Our phone number is 386-256-****. We are open Monday through Friday. Call anytime (or stop by) to discuss your needs. Thank you. Mari
ID
Daytona Beach, Florida

Never Received my Refund

Volusia Paralegal Services - Never Received my Refund
I never received my refund from Volusia Paralegal Services (volusiaparalegal.com) after she, someone named Mari screwed up my documents, stay away at all costs from this scam paralegal company. I went to the 435 S. Ridgewood Drive Location, only to find a closed sign when I was told to pick up my refund. The documents were not properly formatted and incomplete and unable to file them. I was taken in by a fraudulent Craigs List ad and never got my money back. This company is not reputable, not a good company and should not be trusted after they have posted numerous ads throughout Florida but are in one location in Daytona on Ridgewood Drive, which address I think is now closed down.

This is Mari from Volusia Paralegal Services in Daytona Beach.

This review is totally false and has been submitted by a fictitious customer.

We have not owed anyone a refund since we've been in business.

Our office is located in a large professional building and doesn't own a "Closed" sign. We have never had any dealings with anyone named Carmen Alfonso.

I suspect this malicious review is the result of a competitor attempting to harm our reputation online.

Volusia Paralegal is open during business hours Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome.

I can be reached at 386-256-****.

Thank you. Marilsa Medina Owner

ID
Orlando, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article