Never ever go to VMS & Associates, LLC, in Chinese called 东方事务所, located on 1698 S. Wolfe Rd.,Sunnyvale, 94087. About one month ago, we were in a rush need of some certified documents, for which we must apply to the State and the Chinese consulate. We saw the ad of VMS&Associates claiming it could apply those documents needed as the agent to the Consulate and the State. We went there, they appeared to be very warm-hearted and professional, although all they did was typing and pasting the forms for us, and claimed that they had done thousands of similar cases for their clients in the same situation. They seemed to have some connection with the Consulate. I asked the women there several times, when they were chitchatting, that if my son's birth certificate would be notified as the procedure required, and one of the women promised that everything would be done correctly. That was why we paid them $300 for we thought that we had paid enough to get everything taken care of by these so-called professionals, though for me all their "profession" was not worthy of the $300 I paid. Unfortunately, today I got the call from my family saying the required documents were not completed for the lack of my son's notified birth certificate. I was confused and called VMS & Associates. You know what they told me? They said that we had to pay another $400 to get the certificate notified. I was completely pissed off by these women. Do they really know the legal procedure we had to go through as they themselves claimed? Or are they merely covering their fault by scaring us off? I think that they are a scam. Pissed off!
ID
#203729 Review #203729 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Lorenzo, California
Loss

About

Summary

VMS and Associates is an official site of Vivian Chang who is immigration consultant, certified translator and legal document assistant. She is the leader of the company who established it in 1991, more than 20 years ago. Since that time VMS has been providing such services as immigrants consulting and businessmen assisting. The leader has more than 20 years of experience in consultation sphere and has gained a great number of educational credentials. In order to tell more about the professional services, here can be mentioned notary and authentication, visas, citizenship, resident cards, etc. The company is as well represented in the local office and is open from Monday to Saturday during its business hours. Sunday is the only day-off. The contact address belongs to Sunnyvale, California.

VMS and Associates reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article