Viva Burrito is VERY bad

Update by user May 29, 2012

Today is May 29th

Viva Burrito has ignored all contacts from The Better Business Bureau, and rather than pay me $3.29. They have also ignored a request from the office of the Arizona Attorney Generals office to reimburse me, and have risked a court order... feeling confident that I will not go to court over $3.29....

but still this business is holding onto my $3.29 as though returning it to me would cause the company to go \"under\'.. and with food like I was served.. that will not be long in the coming.

The status of my complaint is that:

I was served Bad Food, and was not given my money back ON THE SPOT when this happened.. and now I am fighting to get $3.29 back from these thieves!

Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2012
Viva Burrito- Tucson Arizona I went into the restaurant at 10:35 on 4/21/2012. I am disabled, and so I arrived by Van Tran. I was given a "Machaca Burrrito". When I got home, It was 75% potato.. with a couple of strings of meat. I showed it to the whole neighborhood. I called in and said I wanted a refund. The girl said I would have to come into get it. I called VanTran a second time and went in to get it. She said no! I called corporate office at 882 ****, 4 times over a week. Each time they said they would have to talk to a supervisor and then they would know "how to handle this". Today I spoke with Andrea, who explained that she would give me an address to go to on Monday to speak with a resolution person about my bad burrito and the possible "resolution. I do not want to call Van Tran again and pay for another ride, in my wheelchair. I already see that this company is disabled person "UNfriendly", and am about to report them to my ADA case worker for some direction. Meanwhile, I am pleading my case before you. Please convince this 'Disabled Person Discriminatory company" to not suffer me the pain of another outing... and the expense of a Van Tran ticket, just to collect my $3.59. I have already spent $2 in Van tran tickets going back there, and I feel that they should reimburse me for this also. I spoke with a young lady that identified herself as "Andrea" at 887****. at 4:25 pm on April 27. I asked for the name of a supervisor and she refused to give it to me.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article