Will not order from Vitaglo again

Some of the goods I ordered were damaged. I called and spoke to a "Mike" who hung up on me. On a later call, he said he'd fix part of the problem but the other problem I had was not of concern to him. I called back 2-3 weeks or so later and told him the part of the problem he said he'd fix wasn't fixed and he said he would see to it that it was. I waited a month and the problem still wasn't fixed. I had chosen Vitaglo because of their great prices but due to this past transaction I will no longer choose this company.

The comments are referring to another VitalGo that makes something non related.

ID
Los Angeles, California

No No No Customer service unprofessional shipping took 3 months

I have been a loyal customer four several years. But this time i ordered it took three months or longer to receive my order. It kept getting lost in the paper work. I was real put off when i called, and it was no big deal to them .. I have been in retail for 28 years.. It put me back.. how this world is changing and it taught me a good lesson on my part about customer service and we do not have it any more... sooo sad. It can truly set your day off on the wrong track. Yes
#632091

The VitalGo discussed in these comments is not the same VitalGO associated with the logo. The logo is the development company VItalGo which makes hospital products. The comments are referring to another VitalGo that makes something non related.

ID
Roselle, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article