Watch out

I ordered a customer card for my daughters birthday. 3 weeks later it never showed up. I called and was told it was rejected? It was a picture of my dog? I had to pay to expedite a stock one. $25 and it still took over a week and came after her birthday. Ordered another with our dog that we got approved. Over a month later it still did not arrive and I told them to give up and issue a refund. They said they cant issue refunds? Now I have 3 accounts set up and they say we cant delete the dead ones? Can't use my primary email because its linked to the rejected design? Horrible experience. No customer service, no follow through. Very questionable ethics.

They said the same thing to me. I opted for the personal photo on the card option, outdoor picture.

Ordered it Oct 31st. It's Dec 14th. I have called three times over this period, they told me to do the same, order a stock card, which means more money. I finally got an email, stating, they don't issue refunds to to it not settling on their end.

What does that mean? I paid, they have my money. Now they want me to send them a copy of my bank statement that shows I paid, and they will 'see' what they can do?

I thought I was going nuts, but seeing these reviews gets me more mad they did this to countless others. Horrible service, and keeping

ID
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Buxx Card arrival

Ordered a card for my granddaughter 3 weeks ago; still waiting. I called customer service and they claimed there was a system failure and it would take up to additional 15 to 25 days before I would received the card. What was crazy about that statement; she said it was mail USPS yesterday. So unless the mail is routed through Siberia and lost in the desert; that statement was a bunch of ***. I will never do business with these folks. If timely service is what you are looking for you might think twice before proceeding. Very dissatisfied New customer.
ID
Pros
  • Easy access
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article