Virginia Auto Service RIP OFF SERVICE

After being stuck on the road and having AAA tow my car to a nearby station to have the car checked, they wouldn't look at my car until I paid a $50 charge. They informed me that the repairs could be as high as over a $1,000! They didn't even try to jump my car which is exactly what they did to get the car on the lift and they wouldn't release my car after I asked for it back! I had to get into a fight to have my car released back to me after 5 minutes of checking it in! Yes! They were totally unprofessional! I had to call AAA to come back and pick me up. The owner sat and watched me wait for AAA to come which was close to an hour instead of just using jumper cables and seeing me off. How selfish! A one hour wait turned into a six hour ordeal with this service company. Someone needs to know that they are so unprofessional and will rip you off because you have no other choice at the moment. Later I went to my own repair shop and they checked everything out for free to let me know what the problem is and take it from there.
ID
Haverhill, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article