VIP Dream Smiles

I had 10 crowns done at VIP Dream Smiles. The dentist was Dr Richard A Ingram. I had some of those crowns fall out around 20 times within a 2 to 3 year period! One crown came out 3 or 4 times and finally Dr Rick Ingram offered to pay for me to go to another dentist to fix it. I've had no problems with it from the other dentist. After that happened, another crown fell out. I called VIP to see if they would replace that crown also. I called several times within a 3 week period. They promised to call me back and never did. Now the assistant won't even take my calls. I tried contacting the owners and they will not even respond. They won't even give a yes or no answer. This has been a living nightmare for me. I've lost many days of sick leave and spent over $10,000 dollars. Everywhere I go I worry about teeth falling out again in front of other people and looking like a hillbilly. Stay far away from Dr Ingram and VIP Dream Smiles. Check ratings on any Dentist you go to. The office looked like state of the art but is that really helpful if the dentist can't make your teeth stay in???

After discussions with VIP I want to say that they have addressed my concerns to my satisfaction and the finished work looks good.

ID
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

My teeth fell out 20 times at VIP Dream Smiles

I had Dental work done by Dr Richard A Ingram at VIP Dream Smiles. I had 10 crowns placed. Some of those crowns fell out around 20 times (I'm not kidding or exaggerating and I have the dental records to prove it). One crown came out 4 times and finally they offered to pay for me to go to another Dentist. No problems with that Dentist at all. When another crown came out after that, I called to see if they would pay for it. They stalled me for 3 weeks then simply refused to return my calls. My new Dentist advised me that because my natural teeth were ground down more than usual and in a way that there wasn't enough tooth to bond well with the crowns. I spent well over $10,000 for all this dental work. It's very unprofessional for them to not even answer my calls. They call themselves VIP Dream Smiles. In my case, the Dream was a nightmare. Stay far away from Rick Ingram.

my issues with VIP have been resolved and in the end, I came away with a good smile.

ID
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

About

Summary

VIP Dream Smile is a dentist clinic providing personal care and service to achieve satisfying results with reduced fear even for the most fearful patient. VIP Dream Smile Clinic is situated in Syracuse, Utah. Dream Smile team works with hi-tech equipment, that allows providing patients with many advantages over habitual dentistry. Clinic can make a permanent crown in one visit by using computers to take a picture of the tooth, design and mill the crown all during the same one visit. Clients without dental insurance coverage can buy VIP Dream Smile membership for only $195 per adult and enjoy dentist care and big savings.

VIP Dream Smiles reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article