Resolved
Charlene K Pjc

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Voucher or discount not applied

Updated by user Sep 27, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The company failed to apply my discount when the order was placed. The credited my account.

Original review Sep 20, 2023
No answer. Called at 9:25am.Eastern StandardTime. Hopefully someone will return my call. I called prior to the order being shipped.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Reasonable price
Cons:
  • Bad company phone numbers
  • No response when emailing

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Jolene N Yjt

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker San Francisco, California

Re: Extremely poor service - Order GE313515****US

I had order a watch at the beginning of December and prepaid for all customs and duties yet Vincero incorrectly sent an invoice to DHL with details of what I prepaid for. Since 15 December 2022 several emails that have gone unanswered to resolve the issue at hand.

I am appalled by the way this issue has been handled. I receive no response, yet I'm still receiving ads from this email address every day.

The level of unprofessionalism is shocking for a company of this nature.

DHL requires 1 document/piece of information for my order to be released yet you persist in ignoring this request.

I have paid you without any delay or issues and I expected the same courtesy when it came to receiving my product.

Please confirm whether you have addressed the issue with DHL so I can receive my product with paying a R5000 penalty due to your lack of response and professionalism.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice watches
Cons:
  • Unprofessional service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article