Village Cleaners Herndon Virginia - BAD

I've been going to Village Cleaners, near the Clock Tower in Herndon, VA, for years and I have never had a problem. They were never very friendly, but they got the job done and I was happy. This changed once they completely ruined my wife's dress. When I brought the ruined dress to their attention they said it wasn't their fault even though they managed to rip the dress and burn it. First they said it was my fault, then they blamed the dress designer, and finally they said that they are not responsible for destroyed articles of clothing. I'd highly recommend using a different cleaners.

This is too funny. I just happened onto your post.

Sorry about your wife's dress.

The only complaint I had was that I was always replacing buttons that disappeared from my husbands shirts after they visited Village.

There was bit of a language barrier with the lady who I dealt with.

Moved to Leesburg. Problem solved!LOL

ID
Arlington, Virginia

About

Summary

Village Cleaners is specialized in laundry and dry cleaning services on the territory of Holladay, UT. The company was founded in 1956 and has grown up to 7 locations among where “In-car services” and “Customer Convenience Bag” options are available. The firm also has an opportunity of the same-day service. Stores serve the customers 7 days a week during the stated business hours. As for the corporate bonuses, here can be mentioned Award of Excellence which was given to Village Cleaners in 2008. Talking about the services it is necessary to mention not only the dry cleaning but also alterations, draperies, shirt and wedding dresses laundry, coin laundry and computerized garment tracking. Village Cleaners works with all major payment means (Visa, MasterCard, cash, personal checks and provides automatic credit card billing in order to make services more convenient.

Village Cleaners reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article