These guys at VideoGameCentral are cool!

I ordered a game from Videogamecentral.com that I was upset about. It was a limited edition XBOX 360 RPG game that came with the factory wrap having a slit in it. I called up pissed saying that I am a collector and that the plastic was torn. They immediately sympathized with my plight and sent out another copy that day. I received the replacement three days later and there was a return prepaid label in the box. The replacement game came in perfect condition. I just put my other copy in the same box and sent it back to them. It's sometimes not just getting you game from a company that means they have great service. It's what they do when there's an issue that tells you where they stand with their customers. VideoGameCentral.com is A++ in my book. They took me, a pissy cutsomer and turned me into a fan. Thanks Gerard

test

ID
New York, New York
Loss

VideoGameCentral.Com

VideoGameCentral.Com is horrible. From checking out, using its online store to calling and speaking with customer service. I wanted to buy the new Microsoft X-Box and I knew that most companies would have them on back order. I usually buy from Amazon or GameStop because they are the most trustworthy in my opinion. But, GameStop and Amazon both had caveats right next to their new X-Box 360 link. It said that it is on back-order and the earliest it could be shipp would be a few days before Christmas. Understandable, I knew that I may have to wait a while to receive the console. Low and behold I run across videogamecentral.com. The link for their X-Box 360 said it was in stock and would ship immediately. It has now been a week and it has no shipped. I called their customer service line and I was left on hold for 15 - 20 minutes three times. I would hang up after about 15 - 20 minutes and I would call back the same thing would happen again. When I finally got a hold of customer service they transferred me to the shipping department which took another 30 minutes. When I was finally able to speak with someone they said the X-Box was on back order for three weeks. They lie about the shipping dates so that more people would order from them instead of Amazon or GameStop. It takes forever to get an answer from them and they are not truthful about when they actually ship there products. I will never use them again.

:grin

Hey I like VideoGameCentral.com. They are mad cool every time I call and called me back to tell me they found the game I had mentioned I was looking for during the call.

Customer service would have to be FIVE stars! I wish I lived in NY to take a look at what else they carry.

I would avoid Gamestop at all cost. Amazon is much better.

Amazon gives $10 credit on next new pre-order and $.99c same day shipping. Gamestop rips off customers, provides terrible service through it's ignorant sales people.

Amazon rules Gamestop is criminal.

View more comments (1)
ID
#209705 Review #209705 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Herndon, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article