State: Texas City: Austin Clear all filters (3 of 204 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Viasat sales staff are trained to lie, miss lead, you will not receive usable service.

We were pulled in by TV commercials stating "unlimited Data" 5 x faster than any other service. These are lies, in reality they put you on some scale that you have no control of. All the available data to your area is divided between all the costumers. End result no one gets quality data everyone gets the message "your allotted data is used up until your monthly anniversary date and your data starts over again. The allotted data is very low and will last for a few days each month. Most of the month you buffet, give up and watch commercials on public TV. Viasat lies and misleads and fins you with a $225 dollar early departure fee. walk away do not sign a contract with these lairs. you will not have service, only anger.
1.8
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • Internet servie and customer service
  • Misleading

Viasat in Austin, Texas - Crooks! 10 days of service is all

Viasat - Crooks! 10 days of service is all
CROOKS- dont use them!’Viasat Internet Service does not work- they are crooks! I cancelled In First 10 days after them telling me is runs slow after installation but will clear up. They are still taking money from account! They have charged a $160 plus a $329 cancellation fee for having service for 10 days plus they want me to get on roof to remove equipment. Crooks!
Coverage Area
Show
I let them up my installation date (because they were backlogged and I was trying to do them a favor) although I can't use until I get my own router (now they tell me). And the installer was selling routers for $80.00. But you can bet your sweet *** they are already...
I didn't like