Verified Reviewer

Online Sales Platform

Hello, I would like to know if viagogo system will allow to sell Turkey & Italy Euro 2020 match tickets? I know the ticket transfer deadline is tonight 23:59, but the system has been closed suddenly with no information. Thank you,
Istanbul, Istanbul

Didn't Deliver the Tickets

Viagogo Italy - Didn't Deliver the Tickets
I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they emailed me and told the tickets I paid for were no longer available. Of course there seems to be no way to get a hold of them via email or phone. This is not acceptable, besides a refund they need to reimbursement for the added expense of buying tickets so late. I demand a response to my inquiry and I demand tickets to the game for me and my son. What is the number to the better business bureau where I can report your unsavory actions? I have attached what the new price I was forced to pay. and the email from Viagogo, saying that they were sorry, nothing else. Sorry doesn't satisfy me.
Product
Viagogo Italy As Roma Vs Genoa Soccer Ticket
Cons
  • Scammers
  • No customer service
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Viagogo Customer Care Review

I purchased 2 tickets for the 1975 concert in Milan for Feb 2017. Subsequently cancelled and I have been given 72 hours to apply for a reimbursement with no details of how, no address, no operative telephone numbers. They are not replying to emails nor MMS. I have been swindled out of €177!!! I am disgustef snd will ensure that everyone on social media hear about this.
Service
Viagogo Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

About

Viagogo Italy Terms of Service
Benvenuto su viagogo, il mercato virtuale per la compravendita di biglietti ("Sito"). Questo documento (e quelli collegati) ("Accordo") descrive i termini e le condizioni dell'accordo tra te ("Tu") e viagogo AG ("viagogo" o "Noi") per l'acquisto e la vendita di biglietti ("Biglietti") e tutti gli altri servizi offerti ("Servizi"). Utilizzando questo sito, accetti di rispettare e di essere vincolato al presente accordo. Il servizio offerto da viagogo permette agli utenti che vogliono acquistare biglietti ("Acquirenti") di trovare utenti che vogliono vendere biglietti ("Venditori"). Viagogo non possiede i biglietti in questione, e le transazioni avvengono tra acquirenti e venditori. Quando compri un biglietto su viagogo, ci impegano affinché tu riceva in tempo per l'evento i biglietti che hai acquistato.
To read more: https://www.viagogo.it/secure/help/termsandconditions
Viagogo Italy Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.viagogo.it/help/cookies
Top Viagogo Italy Products

As Roma Vs Genoa Soccer Ticket

Related Companies

Viagogo, Viagogo South Africa, Viagogo Uk, Viagogo Republic Of Ireland, Viagogo Canada

Summary

Viagogo AG is a privately held company which specializes in selling tickets for different live events. It was founded by Eric Baker in 2006. The headquarters is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Viagogo offers an online marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets to concerts, sports, theatre, and festivals which took place in Italy and worldwide. Booking cancellation can be made before ticket is purchased. The company has an Affiliate Program for partners. Viagogo ships the tickets worldwide. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and bank transfer. It is possible to use PayPal service. The company accepts payments in USD, EUR or GBP. Purchase and sale status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Viagogo Italy reviews and complaints

Viagogo Italy is ranked 67 out of 203 in Tickets category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Viagogo Italy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article