Waynette Glx
map-marker Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

They are impossible to reach for anything other than payments. Do mot respond to inquires and all around poor customer service.

No return calls:no answers to phone calls. No way to contact them.they are only concerned that you pay the annual fee and nothing to do with reserving your week.

They change their procedures and addresses and phone numbers without notice to customers. No online communication presence or responses.

Ww work an entire year trying to reach someone to book our week.

User's recommendation: Stay away from timeshares.

Yep

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2450138

Did you purchase a time-share at Wyndham Grand Belize, Ambergris Caye?

Angela R.
reply icon Replying to comment of Angela R.

Angela R.
reply icon Replying to comment of Angela R.

Angelea - - same... what recourse are you taking?

We have consulted with attorneys and reached out to the CEO of the development company. Is there a group that could be formed? I think we should. Strength in numbers.

I tried reaching out on Whats App to our rep, tried emails, now the phone number listed in the contract "can not be completed as dialed." No response to emails. The website won't load. Has anyone tried sending registered letters? I have contacts and phone numbers that we can share.

Anyone reached out to Wyndham or Coco Beach itself to try to remedy? Any option to do a class action lawsuit agains this fraudulant company?? I would like for us to form a class action. Not only is it “fraud” but it is definitely “breach of contract”.

If anyone would like to have a conference or Zoom call, please let me know. You can also e-mail me directly at: angelauroot@***.com.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2450138

View more comments (4)
Virginia L Vvm
map-marker Buckfield, Maine

Lies,lies,lies

We paid in full (huge mistake) for a membership through a resort in Belize..resort was beautiful but we were filled full of lies and promises that were never fulfilled. They say they met all their obligations and will not refund our 11,000.00.

Going on the website was a nightmare... Sure, they have luxury resorts for thousands of dollars a week. We can book wonderful vacations through on line sites quicker, cheaper, and instantly instead of waiting days to find out if your vacation week is available.. NEVER IS !!!.

We have asked several times to refund our money and they refuse.. Stay Away from this company....We were told all contact with them would be through an American location in Las Vegas,but when we contacted them for info they referred us to someone in Cancun, Mx..After many, many calls and e mails and getting nowhere we are thoroughly disgusted and have lost our money..

Loss:
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

Jamyrah Mhd

Sadly the same has happened to us. We invested over $15,000 and got nothing.

Guest

same exact issue. same runaround. havent gotten anywhere

Ganon Iqo

Same thing here. We met at Coco Beach in Belize and were told that we would be able to stay at Venizia del Caribe.

Purchased $12000 for one floating week per year in Gold season (???). When we went to claim our first stay, we were told that we have to go to another resort about 30 minutes away AND still pay per night. Tried going through ResortCom, Via Destionations, Sandy Pointe, Wyndham Grand, and so many other hoops only to get nowhere. Even went to an attorney who said that she cannot help us because the contract is written so vaguely yet water tight.

Extremely upset, and STILL not giving up. Fighting since May 2018.

reply icon Replying to comment of Ganon Iqo

reply icon Replying to comment of Ganon Iqo

Guest

We should band together to file a class action lawsuit.

Virgin Sjq

We have had exact issues!!!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Virgin Sjq

We should ban together and file a class action lawsuit.

View more comments (20)

Travel Expert Talks

Vacation Rentals: Refund, Cancellation and Safety Tips

Nov 6, 2020

How to find proper vacation rentals? Can you cancel and refund? How not to be scammed with a vacation rental? Mary Branum, a vacation rental expert, shares tips on how to refund a vacation rental and what to do if you have issues with renting.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article