Jennifer B Upp

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our FAQ

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Rochester, New York

They killed my dog

stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full stars-rating-full
Veterinary Specialists And Emergency Services - They killed my dog
Veterinary Specialists And Emergency Services - They killed my dog - Image 2
I took my dog into veterinary specialists and emergency services located at 825 white spruce blvd. in Rochester New York on 01/07/2023. She was alert in the car except she couldnt get up to walk. They came out and carried her inside to the back. We were taken to an exam room where we waited for an hour before someone named Dr. Maggie Lynch came in and said that they did a bedside ultrasound and she(Charolette) had internal bleeding. Dr. lynch then said that they could do surgery on charolette and it would be expensive. She then left the room for another 45 minutes and came back in and said it would be in charolettes best interest to put her to sleep. I said no. I asked if we could go see charolette and she told me to wait a few minutes. It turned into a half an hour. She came back in and took us to the back where charolette was and charolette was incoherent and bearly lifted her head.( I think they sedated her without me knowing). Charolette put her head down and stretched. Dr. lynch said we gotta do it now. I was under the assumetion that she meant the surgery so we went into the exam room where one of the representatives brought me in paperwork to sign. dr. lynch came in and said its done. I thought she was talking about the surgery. Come to find out that she put my dog to sleep without me knowing or consent. They handed me a bill and walked out. I was so upset with the whole situation. And since that day I have tried to call several times to talk to dr. lynch and everytime I was told that shes too busy to talk to me. My baby girl shouldnt of never died because of them.
View full review
Cons:
  • Greedy
  • No compassion

Preferred solution: justice. i want whoever was involved arrested

User's recommendation: pleade dont take ur pets here.

Anonymous
map-marker Rochester, New York

Rochester Vet Clinic - Emergency - Worst

I had the Worst Experience Ever at a local Rochester Veterinary Clinic, vetspecialistsofrochester.com, Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Service. i had taken my pet for emergency care after he had swallowed a string. Simple fix I thought, not quite. After nearly 3 hours in the waiting room, they asked me if they should give fluids; I was surprised. Here was a cat that was diagnosed as dehydrated and anorexic, due to the condition he was in after swallowing the string. He had needed fluids immediately, thus the emergency care. They took him in the back, away from me, and I waited. After 3+ hours, Dr. Jen Grossman came to meet me. Long story short, she said that she would cut the string to end his suffering and we would go home to seek care in the morning. After arriving home, after paying the bill, I could see that Wallie's suffering was worse. The string had NOT been cut. He was dying, suffering,. There was No apology from this clinic. They took my money and sent us a on trip to meet the Reaper.
View full review
Loss:
$600
1 comment
Guest

Your cat is anorexic?

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article