Ripping off customers and holding their data hostage

This company has been hosting several of my domains for 3 years now. I haven't had too many problems other than slow and grumpy service when I've needed something. It was cheap and I didn't really need much from them so I have let that go.In December, out of nowhere, this company suspended one of my domains. The others still work. I have no idea why they suspended this one website, I received NO notice from them that it was going to happen, NO notification that they even did this, and only realized it when I went to my site. I have a simple static site, nothing unusual whatsoever, not streaming videos or spam or whatever that would warrant suspension. Its literally a little wordpress site that had my resume and a couple links to normal youtube videos.My FTP access for this one domain was shut off, and my ability to log into the control panel. So not only is this company denying me the service I paid them for (hosting), but they are now holding my data hostage.I have left 4 emails to their various addresses over the past MONTH. I have left 3 voicemails over the past couple weeks. I even filled out their *** web form on their website venturait.com. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND.From my experiences with them, I get the sense this is probably a one-man operation, and maybe this guy left the country. I have no idea, all I know is I'm not the only one they have done this to, and they are no longer responding to ANY SUPPORT REQUESTS WHATSOEVER.Obviously I screwed up doing business with these "Host Bandits" and should have known better.If anyone reading this has ANY idea what happened to this company or how to reach them, please help me out. Its just not fair that businesses can treat their customers this way.I would not recommend under ANY circumstances to do business with VenturaIT or Hostbandit.com unless this sounds like type of business you want to partner with for your website needs.Such a nightmare.
Loss:
Guest

Unfortunately for you, this company is one of those dime-a-dozen resellers who buy or rent server space from a major host then sell bits and pieces to anyone they can grab. To make matters worse, your domain is actually owned by GoDaddy, one of the *worst* hosts in the business.

I don't know that you'll get very far or anywhere at all, but your next step might be contacting GoDaddy support and pleading your case.

It may very well be that GoDaddy actually terminated/suspended *his* account, and in the process, all of those resold accounts, including your account, in the process. GoDaddy 24/7 Support: (480) 505-**** Good luck.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article