Oliver A Jly

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Money taken from my debit card and I have a ride free card

I had my ride free card and my debit card In my wallet when I tap my wallet instead of it letting me ride free it took money off my debit card four times today for a total of $10

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Mdot S

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Refund

I accidentally triple charged my card for a 30 day pass (accidents happen right). When calling them to have 2 of the 3 charges refunded ($75 each) I was told that the company policy is not to refund anyone for anything.

I thought this was quite astonishing in this day and age for a company to have a no refund policy so I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told that the supervisor would tell me the same thing and I said that's fine but I need to speak with someone else. The customer service rep said I need to schedule a call back that will take 24-48 hours and since it's the weekend it wont be till Monday at the earliest.

This is some company with some weird and quite honestly not very customer friendly policies. All I'm asking for is the additional 2 passes be refunded, that doesn't seem all that much of an ask.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Ease of use
Cons:
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't make an accidental over payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article