Venetian Spa Credit Card Ripoff Perrysburg Ohio

On March 12, 2012 I took my wife and myself to the Venetian Spa in Perrysburg Ohio. We had manicure and feet done. I paid with a credit card and paid my tip in cash because we had two persons helping us. I signed the recipt and got change for $20.00 and gave each person $10 cash tip. when my charge went through it was for $15 more than what I signed for. I call the spa with not call back fram a manager or owner as they are not in when a customer wants to call them. I did call the leaseing office of and they said the called the owner and was to call me back after looking at recipts etc. well I have a copy of the recipt I was given at the time of charge the would need to look at that because some one added $15 to the bill with out my concent. They didnt respond to my questions of credit my account, So I put the transaction in dispute with my bank, and they credit me back the $15 but would not contact the spa. So be look out if you go there they will ripp you off and get away with it. it sad the mistreated us as we would have been regular customers but never again will I go there becasue they are dishonest and charging on credit cards with out concent. Look out!!!
ID
Toledo, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article