Beware the "Satisfaction Guaranteed" promise of Velocity Products Inc

Before you buy anything from Velocity Products Inc of Roswell, GA, make sure you read the fine print hidden behind their customer satisfaction and 30 day money back guarantees. Or, better yet, don't buy anything from them that you aren't 100% sure you plan to keep! I was lured into making an impulse purchase by those sweet-sounding guarantees. After a couple weeks, I decided I didn't really need to spend $230 on that stuff and returned the shipment unopened, untouched, via UPS. I expected to pay a re-stocking fee. I did not expect to be hit with an almost $60 penalty for returning merchandise in brand-new condition! There were 2 items in the box - in their original containers - I never opened the box! I wrote to the help desk and appealed for a reasonable settlement. I requested they return the amount of the fee exceeding $30, which I consider to be a reasonable re-stocking fee for 2 items. Does anyone really think it costs this company nearly $60 to unwrap a small box and return 2 items to the shelf? Needless to say, I got nothing out of them.
ID
Reston, Virginia

About

Summary

Velocity Products is an Atlanta based corporation that owns and operates various e-commerce shopping sites including TheHomeSecuritySuperstore.com and iLoveNeon.com. Velocity Products was founded in 2001 and is located in Alpharetta; Georgia just north of Atlanta. Velocity Products is a customer service driven business that seeks manufacturers and distributors, both in the US and abroad, that offer products that meet its stated mission and customer goals. The products of interest mostly are Security, Surveillance, Spy, Safety, Survival Essentials and Neon, etc. Velocity Products markets tooling and machine tool accessories throughout North America. Velocity Products currently offers its own product line which includes Velocity/SU-matic tooling designed specifically for Okuma machine tools and Velocity Ultra-Bright LED lighting.

Velocity Products reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article