GE MONEY BANK ***

all i have to say is someone unleash some lead on them dumb fks i hate ge money bank very unorganized company.THEY HAVE NO WEB SIGHT.EVERYTHING U DO IS AN EXTRA CHARGE . THE INTEREST RATES ARE REDICULOUS . TE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN ONLINE BILL PAY WHO THE *** ARE THESE PEOPLE .PEOPLE DO YOUR OWN FINANCING SO THAT YOU DONT GET SUCKERD WITH THESE IDIOTS REALLY THAEY ARE NO GOOD POOR BUSINESS DONT KNOW HOW THEY STAY A FLOAT PROBABLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCAMS THEY HAVE GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever get your issue resolved. I am not sure if you are referring to the velocity powersports in South Carolina.

I read your post several times and could not understand the heart of the problem. If we can be of any help plaese contact us. We DO have a website.

Our website has a "-" between the two words as noted above. Please visit our website to see for yourself.

No you don't its my loan for my yamaha I've called and asked PLENTY of times and then to top it off your a lender" GE MONEY BANK" and cannot even refinance your consumers everyone I have talked to from there sounds very unprofessional!!!

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your GE Money account. We'd do offer online bill pay, and would like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@***.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 011111

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

View more comments (2)
ID
Columbus, Ohio
Loss

About

Summary

Velocity Powersports, Victoria, TX, Dealer, Used, ATV, Motorcycles, Scooters, Utility-Vehicles, Arctic Cat, Kymco, Suzuki, Yamaha, Parts, Service, Financing

Velocity Powersports reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article