Velator Contracting Building Service Review from Henderson, Nevada

The most horrible experience I've had with a "licensed" contractor. I paid him and he still didn't make things right although he said he would. They purchased several materials at Lowe's and home depot under my bill and he said that was not stealing. I had to call the stores to get the detailed bills because Manny kept telling me he was working on it but didn't come thru. He left the house FULL of trash along with beer cans and cigarettes. He said that was not part of his job to clean up. The grout in the shower was not completely filled in. Glass tile was not cut with correct saw which left the tiles cut wrong and sharp. He said that is how it was suppose to look. He was suppose to have the vent fabricated with a vent into my bathroom. He said it was just covered up with drywall. He never came back to correct this although he said he would. His warranty is a lie just like he is. He needs to be stopped.
Henderson, Nevada
Velator Contracting Building Service
Bad quality

Velator Contracting Gate Building Service Review from El Paso, Texas

Hello, My name is Manuel Holguin with Velator Contracting Inc. The gate was to be made by a welding company. I paid them the amount of the gate to be built from scratch. they said they would have it done in a couple of days. It took them about 3 weeks to complete and they made it the wrong size. i went to Mr Andrews home to explain the situation today 06/13/2016. I let him know that it was not our fault the door is not ready. and let him know that we will fix this issue. We will have a new door for Mr Andrews by Wednesday 06-15-16. We will pay for the new door out of pocket. We always fix things that are our fault. We always keep our clients happy. Thank you.

Velator Contracting returned to my residence and installed the gate in question, and did a very good job of it. I am so thankful the job is finally complete.

He has not made this right on my job I paid him for. So as far as I know he is lying.

View more comments (1)
El Paso, Texas
Velator Contracting Gate Building Service
Bad quality

Velator is a Scam

Velator Contracting - Velator is a Scam
The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard. Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt. He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project. He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back. The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days. As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.

Hello,

My name is Manuel Holguin with Velator Contracting Inc.

they said they would have it done in a couple of days.

and let him know that we will fix this issue.

We always fix things that are our fault.

We always keep our clients happy. Thank you.

El Paso, Texas
Velator Contracting Gate Building Service
Pros
  • Friendly employees
Cons
  • Being swindled
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Top Velator Contracting Services

Gate Building Service, Building Service

Velator Contracting Pros and Cons

Pros: Friendly employees

Summary

Family led Velator Contracting is a construction and remodeling business with its head office in El Paso, Texas. Operating for more than 3 decades, since its establishment Velator Contracting Inc has successfully completed a number of construction repair projects. The contractor works on projects of different scale and complexity serving clients from coast to coast. Velator Contracting takes its pride for having participated in Metro PCS store build, Davita renovation, and Rodriguez restoration as well as other house remodeling projects. The building constructor provides free estimates for potential clients.

Velator Contracting reviews and complaints

Velator Contracting is ranked 343 out of 1718 in Construction and Repair category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article