Quadter Panels Review

Ive used them in the past but my last 2 vehicles came out terrible, the 1st had 2 different colors of tint n the 2nd one had 2 lil dents on both back quadter panels!!! NEVER again!
ID
South Dennis, Massachusetts

Vehicle Vibes, Hyannis MA. GIVING A BAD VIBE

I purchased a new car and wanted to get my windows tinted. Usually in the past I used a gentleman who does a lot of work for the Boston sports teams. I was anxious, and decided to give Vehicle Vibes a shot, wish I didn't. They removed all my door panels, scratched the bottom of the inside of the door panels, dented my driverside door arm rest trying to remove the door panel, and on top of that, the tint came out terrible. Two pieces on the back window, tint was at all different heights on the windows. Every window looks different. After a week I put my windows down and noticed that the passenger side window slide down about two inches. I went back to the company and nicely asked them to fix the passenger window. They refused and said it was "tint slide" and there was nothing they could do about it. Unbeleivable, brand new car, scratched, dented, and tint is ugly. Terrible customer service, very unprofessional, and I would not let them touch anything I owned. I was going to go back and have them redo my window, but decided I will never let them around anything I own ever again. I am doing what I should have done in the first place and gone to the guy that does the sports teams. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PLACE.

They do Great work, Iv had meny vehicles done there. Good job guys!!!

I've had many of my vehicle and my friends vehicle done their. I've had them tint, install remote starts and stereo systems and i've never had a problem.

The technicians are really good at what they do.

They have many trophies and awards for vehicles they've done. I will recommend them to everyone that needs work done.

Vehicle Vibes did an awesome job on my 2008 Bmw 750 LI tint was uniform on all windows. Best price in town for tint. Technicians were VERY professional and respectful

I didn't have my Windows tinted, but I did go in to try to get information on a installation. Very unfriendly, owner seemed pushy.

The type of place that wants your money then once they have it treat you like they didn't just charge you a lot of money for a service. Never going back.

@PissedConsumer441478

Brought my car in for service at my dealership, and they found 3 clips broken on 2 doors that were only clearly caused from someone removing door panels without knowing the proper way of removing them. Car has 10k miles on it. Door panels were removed only once and only for one thing, to have Woody, tint my windows.

I wish I knew back then what I know now about their careless attention to detail. It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

They may be good at installing remote starters, or car stereos, but these guys are beginners when it comes to a tint job.

Go somewhere else for a tint. 350$ for my whole car. Had a 2010 s4 tinted from a real professional, who made it seem like that was how te car came from the factory.

Peter- the owner has his sleezeball daughter at the front desk. Girls covered in piercings, lousy attire, and absolutely no business or customer service experience. Not the type of person you want at your front desk when a new customer walks in.

Lousy, overpriced, pushy, know-it-all service that could be done somewhere else by friendly staff who actually know what they are doing.

View more comments (4)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article