SCAM ! www.directvsc.com www.premiervsc.com vehicle service group, inc

This company took my money for an auto extended warranty and basically sold me a $1500 peice of paper and NO WARRANTY! I called the name on the paperwork they sent me and guess what???? The other company on the paper said I should talk to the company that sold it. Well, after a lot of research on the net I found out that these are the same SCAM companies WITH DIFFERENT WEBSITES! They take your money and then run! I spoke to some guy Kyle ? that said he was the manager and nothing got resolved. I tried to dispute with the credit card company since the charge on my credit card is FROM ANOTHER COMPANY ENTIRELY!
ID
Livingston, New Jersey
Loss

About

Summary

Vehicle Service Group is based in Madison, IN. It is a subsidiary of Dover Corporation which makes the hydraulic machinery used to lift automobiles and other vehicles and equipment so that maintenance can be performed. Vehicle Service Group manufactures and sells hydraulic light and heavy duty vehicle lifts and tools. The portfolio of Vehicle Service Group consists of more than 100 different lifts which include two- and four-post, portable air, in-ground, and scissor lifts, etc. These lifts are widely bought and used by small service and repair shops, car dealerships, car manufacturers, and operators of large, heavy-duty commercial fleets. Vehicle Service Group also offers storage lifts for car enthusiasts in the residential market. Thus customers of the company include major car manufacturers, retail establishments, as well as government fleet shops.

Vehicle Service Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article