Horrifying treatment by staff member vee's video lakeside

Staff member called liam extremely verbally abusive towards me would call me names like *** when I leave shop and got his friends to stalk me scaring me to death. He then threatend me with violence told a witness he wants somebody to kill me. I complained not knowing he and the maganer is close buddies. Meeting with owner terrible this Liam was gloating and the owner spoke to me like the third reich. I was then banned from the shop. This staff member still goes on threatening me and screaming from his car " die you *** die you ***" I had to go to police. It is shocking horrifying.

Well ***'s yeah Martial Matheson!

I could not have said it better myself!!

Well howdy now! I find this here statement to be of the most erroneous kind.

Vee's Video Lakeside is a quality establishent, I say, and by the six gun's and holsters and horses where in the hells would I find the best Westerns on offer than at Vee's Lakeside.

Hells Teeth even my little young 'uns hold a special place in their tiny hearts for it, and all the gosh darnit good cartoons they have. Never been to another vid-ee-ohh store and never will; the staff are just too *** helpful, never a wrong choice from those guys ...

View more comments (1)
ID
#209663 Review #209663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Johannesburg, Gauteng

About

Summary

Vee’s Video is one of the best home entertainment companies. The company was founded in 1982. Today, Vee’s Video has over 130 stores that provide a great variety of movies and games. 30 years of experience in home entertainment business have made Vee’s Video one of the most reliable companies to deal with. If you are looking for a an interesting movie to watch or an exciting game to play, Vee’s Video definitely has something interesting for your to offer. Millions of consumers have already made sure Vee’s Video is really worth dealing with.

Vees Video Lakeside reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article