Caillou Pae

Still fighting to get my money back on these fraudulently represented bras!!!

Never been so disgusted. A piece of crap is exactly what it is.

I'm out almost $50!

Probably 15 emails back and forth with more excuses that you can imaging.

I supplied everything they said I needed to return these 2 bras, and then the BS started.

It ended with them offering me a 50% credit, which I did not accept nor would I ever see,

and the suggestion that I could keep the bras and even make more money by selling this garbage to someone else. Wrong size. Fraudulent representation.

ALL. I was actually told not to return them bc it would cost me over $20 since they cannot be shipped back to the address on the pkg and I would they could not guarantee they would be received

Unbelievable.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM VCKOPTER

Jeanne K Zps

Verified Reviewer

Bra is a piece of crap

vckopter - Bra is a piece of crap

First of all, I knew I was in trouble when the shipping confirmation came through from a Chinese airline. When the bra arrived I was instantly disappointed as the material other than the cups is a sleezy piece of stretch fabric, just cut into shape without even edging it.

The fit was also not as advertised, as it didn't cover the sides well and was hard to close due to very small hooks. It would be easier to put it over your head.

Their website doesn't have a place to rate your purchase, no surprise there. I wish I could let people know what a scam this product is and that it is made in China.

Loss:

Preferred solution: the ability to keep others from spending money on this

User's recommendation: Don't buy, stick with bras here.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article