I'm pissed off bought minerals make-up and they charged me fees galore

Listen up ladies..I just bought from Vbeauty.com who sells minerals makeup. I got it o.k. but they say I checked on the web site all these extra things I voted for for me to pay on my credit card. I keep a tight wallet and watch my credit card statement like a hawk why on earth would I check all these extras for me to pay extra and not only that but my bank charged me extra fees because this product comes from Europe. I called there customer service and they would not reverse charges no matter how much you complained..actually they were *** about it too.. buyer beware.
ID
#207340 Review #207340 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Conyers, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Vbeauty is an advanced and safe treatment for the removal of facial and spider veins. The treatment is based on the action of heat energy created by a very high frequency current, which causes the immediate disappearance of facial veins, whilst preserving the epidermis. VBeauty treats red spot, rosacea and most facial red veins, including those intra-nasal veins which have previously been untreatable. Unlike several alternative procedures such as laser and electrolysis, this means there is no break in the vascular systems and no risk of burns, bruising, necrosis or pigmentation. Equipped with unique visualisation system, the practitioner introduces a fine needle over the vein and in most cases it disappears instantaneously.

Vbeauty reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article