Need screens

Nobody took my call Left a message Need screens for my vaperblunt
ID
Red Deer, Alberta
Service
Vaporblunt Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Vapor Blunt doesn't stand behind thier warranty

Update by user Jul 25, 2016

I'd like to get my money back because the quality of the Vapor Blunt 2.0 is terrible. The stir cap broke very easily and doesn't thread onto the device without a lot of manipulation. Battery doesn't last very long either.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2016
Bought a Vapor Blunt 2.0 4/1/16 with a 1 year warranty. On 6/16/16 my stir cap came apart so I sent an email without an answer back. On 6/20 I called and talked to Cindy and was told to email my address then she would send a new stir cap. Never happened. On 6/30/16, 7/5/16, 7/11/16, 7/21/16 and today I called their phone number and the mailbox was full. I also sent emails on those same dates asking where my stir cap was with no response from them. Obviously they have no intent on honoring their warranty so I wouldn’t recommend doing any business with these folks because if something goes wrong they won’t honor their warranty.

Bought a Vapor Blunt Baker desktop vaporizer. Used my ipv5 for 2 years then went back to my Baker.

When I tried using it the temp. kept fluctuating. Sent the unit in for repair.

It's been almost a month and the item is still not repaired. This company is the slowest that I have ever experienced.

#1204280

They finally sent me 4 stir caps. It was't a pleasant experience because they blamed me. They said I used the wrong email when I tried to contact them even though it was the one shown on their website and said someone took the first package off my porch because I left it there too long even thought it never arrived.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pinckney, Michigan
Product
Vaporblunt Vaporblunt 2.0 Vaporizer
Cons
  • Not returning calls or emails
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article