map-marker Lady Lake, Florida

YOU SENT MY ORDER TO NY AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA

HELLO MY LAST ORDER CAME TO WHERE I LIVE WHICH IS THE STATE OF FLORIDA WHY WOULD YOU SEND MY ORDER TO NEW YORK STATE??? I SPENT ALMOST $200 AND I AM TRAVELING SOON. PLEASE OVERNIGHT MY ORDER SINCE YOU MADE THE MISTAKE TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS WHICH IS : 17645 SE 102 CIRCLE , SUMMERFIELD FL 34491 THIS IS THE ADDRESS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SHIPPING DEPT. I DO NOT LIVE IN NY, I LEFT NEW YORK IN 2022 YOU KNOW THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPING TO FLORIDA SINCE I AM TRAVELING SOON I DOUBLED MY ORDER AND YOU MESSED IT ALL UP, I CANNOT EVEN CALL YOU, PLEASE CALL ME ASAP 352-205-****
Resolved
diane r Dfh

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Corning, New York

Resolved: I ordered three of the 2pk rich tobacco flavor. Three of them do not work. They did for a little while but then just nothing comes out and there's a lot of juice left in them. It's not the chargers.

VapeShire - I ordered three of the 2pk rich tobacco flavor. Three of them do not work....
VapeShire - I ordered three of the 2pk rich tobacco flavor. Three of them do... - Image 2
Updated by user Sep 29, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I did not want to waste my time with the lengthy instructions that vapeshire seem to take when there's a problem with the Vuse product.

I called the number that Vuse offers and they send an envelope to put the damaged product in and take it right down the street to Fedex. They sent me a check for the product. Easy peasy.

This solution is not offered by Vapeshire. I understand you just sell the product.

Original review Aug 25, 2023
My complaint is what I paid for and cannot use. My complaint is I only got satisfaction from three pods. I only have a problem with the rich tobacco pods Yes, I am angry especially when I have to send away for them. I had the same problem when buying the rich tobacco from a convenient store in my area and I sent those pods to you.

User's recommendation: Do not buy the rich tobacco pods. Three out of six did not work.

Dakarri V

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My transaction has been pending for days

VapeShire - My transaction has been pending for days
I ordered my disposals on the 6th at around 1am and it said my purchase was on hold until they can verify. Well I called my bank later that day and they even stated it went through on their end so either is company is scamming me or theyre not doing their job at all. I sent a email and everything and no one has responded. If they cant ship my purchase I just want a full refund. Im trying my best from going that route but these companies just do whatever they want at the end of the day. (Just go to your local vape shop this online thing just isnt worth it)
Loss:
Cons:
  • Could be a scam
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Drive to a vape shop instead

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article