Other Product Review

Rude. Unprofessional. I can't believe they are allowed to conduct business in this manner
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

I am not happy with the laptop repairing

I handed over my laptop in best buy Nashville. My laptop had the following issues: 1. wifi connection 2. some spots on screen 3. die down battery I got my laptop after 3 weeks when I register a complain after three weeks and when I got it, it had 2 prominent scratches in the outer surface of my laptop. Secondly, I had loose all my data, all my soft ware which I purchased. The show of the laptop was totally destroyed because they used different screws. I felt so bad after getting my laptop in this condition. I am regretting upon my decision of submitting my laptop in best buy Geek. I found geek is an irresponsible company.
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Loss

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article