Constant problems

I bought a used 2003 Ford Focus SE in 2005. In the the three years I've had it I could have boughtg a new one. Transmission, fuel system, ignition lock, broken front wheel coils, broken arm latch, broken trunk latch, used tires. I have been taken advantage of and I have put in alot of money trying to keep my car running. I want restition! I will never again buy a Ford vehichal of any kind. I had a warranty and extended warrenty which some were covered and some were not. Yes, I am pissed off! I have have been dealing with and taking care of my care on a regular basis and everytime I turn around it's something else. Unbeknownest to me when I purchased they car I had asked if it had been in any accidents of any kind. They never showed my the sticker in the window which they slipped into my paper work after the fact. I found out it was a stolen car from NY/NJ and front damage had been done. They deceived me. Had I known this I would have considered a different car. You more than got your moneys worth out of me. Just call me a "sucker".

the focus is a horrible vehicle to buy as a used car they are famous for door/ trunk latch problems as well as ignition locks seizing up and many more problems

ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota

About

VanBoxtel Automotive FAQ
Driver's license number along with any major credit card to take The User's down payment on the unit. All deposits are non-refundable. If The Client would need to cancel within a reasonable time frame, The User of Website may use the deposit towards any other unit or time frame until the end of the rental season. Due to www.vanboxtelrv.com being a seasonal business, VanBoxtel Automotive try to optimize VanBoxtel Automotive's' schedule and want The User to be sure of The Customer's time frame. Van Boxtel RV Rental LLC provides the State of Wisconsin minimums for insurance coverage. www.vanboxtelrv.com suggest checking with The User's insurance agent to find out if The Customer's policy will cover The Client while renting an RV. If this is not an option, weekly rental insurance (Collision Damage Waiver) is available through Van Boxtel RV – this policy will only provide The Customer with physical damage coverage, not liability. During Company's high season (June 1-August 31) all travel trailer and motorhomes have a one week minimum rental.
To read more: http://www.vanboxtelrv.com/rv-rentals-faq.html
Summary

VanBoxtel Automotive is Green Bays new and used Wisconsin RV dealership. In stock, at Wisconsin based dealership, the company carries over 200 new and pre-owned RVs with top selling brands like Coachmen Catalina and Apex, Gulf Stream Conquest, Flagstaff Tent Campers, Aliner, Sundance and Greystone by Heartland, Keystone Cougar, Alpine, Avalanche, Springdale and Passport. The dealership offers an unparalleled array of RV products in Wisconsin that includes Class A Motor Homes, Class C Motor Homes, Travel Trailers-Toyhaulers, 5th Wheels, Folding Campers and Truck Campers. Except RV inventory the company also offers Financing for RVs, RV Service, RV Parts as well as RV Rentals, etc. VanBoxtel Automotive is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

VanBoxtel Automotive reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article