Verified Reviewer

They OUTRIGHT LIED & Ripped Me Off

Update by user Aug 29, 2022

Today is one MONTH since my initial contact.Phoning them is useless. "No refunds." is what they tell me andthat I will still get an email response within 48 hours.I still haven't received a damn thing from them.

No coupon.

No email.No NOTHING.I contacted the Florida Attorney General. I received a very politeemail back, and they will forward my complaint to the right people.I don't have much hope of hearing back from them or any chance of a satisfactory resolution since I am in California.

Update by user Jul 28, 2022

LIED to EVERY time I spoke with them. Three times.Today is July, 29th & still ZERO RESPONSE.

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2022
On Monday, July, 25th...I was phoning my healthcare insurance company, wanting to know my benefit for eyeglasses. The phone rings & this guy comes on and "Congratulations. You just won a $100 gift certificate which can be used at any retailer. Just $5.95 for a $100 certificate" I said, "hold on. Is this United Healthcare? I'm calling United Healthcare." This guy says, "Yeah, we're doing this promotion with them. When their lines are busy, it rolls over to us." It sounded plausible. Bottom line? I fell for it. Gave them my credit card & was told the coupon will come to my email within 24 hours & I could use it at America's Best (eyeglass deal). As soon as I hung up, I said to myself, "What the *** did I just do?" Well, 24, 48, hours go by & no coupon plus I get a message from my credit card company asking me if I made this transaction because these guys are NOT reputable. They gave me the phone number and on Tue, July 26th, I phoned them for a Refund & by the way, I Never did get that coupon, nor did I get the documentation/receipt. The woman asks for my "who, what & when," then assures my documentation & refund will be in my email within 24 hours. Thursday, July 28th I call again & say I want a Refund. I'm told, "No Refunds" but I have been deleted from their "club list?" I sure didn't know it was a club & I won't be charged $5.95 a month. I said, that was Unacceptable & I will contact the Florida Attorney General. Today is July 29th, I've yet to contact the AG, but I will shortly. I know, $5.95 isn't a lot of money, but this is now PERSONAL.

User's recommendation: If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.

Indio, California
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

I am student with little assistant ship. Plz refund my money

I have been charged for 25$ from Valu pass.com. Also I have been charged from my bank because of over-drafting for 30$. It is not my fault that i was over-drafted so Valu-pass.com should compensate that. Please send money back to me. I am a foreign student in your country with a little assistant ship. I can't spent that money. I have no idea what is Valu-pass membership. Please refund ( $ 25 + $ 30 = $ 55 ) money otherwise I make complaint. Send refund to: Ali Reza Payandeh 3928 Gourrier Ave, 143 Apt 70808, Baton rouge, LA
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Get some money back

Im in the same position as everybody else, but i called Global Travel International and they said that they will help me get back $47.00. i called 1-80*-250-****. hope it works for you. ill be waiting to see if they have any ethics or morals. when will someone make these scam companies accountable. there needs to be proper notifications to customers, before taking what little money you have left. the whole reason why people go on these sites is to save money, not to get sucked into a scam which didn't need to take place if they would of just asked.
Winnipeg, Manitoba