Schottenstein Center

Hi me and my wife took our 6 year old girl to Value city area/JSC thrusday night to the Lady GaGa concert as a birthday present.at the start of Lady Gaga singing i lifted my daughter on to my shoulders where have way threw the first to songs i was punched 5 times stabbed in the back with keys,plus my little girl had been hit.my wife had been grabbed pulled around yelled at by a lady about how are child did not belong there.the whole time where had the security been it is very place to go/on your own there.

She doesn't belong there. Period.

You shouldn't be assaulted. Don't go to lady gaga freak show concerts with children.

Is your wife hot?

ID
Columbus, Ohio
Loss

Value City Arena Jerome Schottenstein Center - Ohio State

Just went to the Brooks and Dunn tonight. I had seats on the floor I took my 6 year old we were having a great time until MATT a employee of schottenstein center went by and told my 6 year old he could not stand on the chair. I seen other people on chairs and they said nothing to them. Everyone was standing the only way my kid could see is if he was standing on the chair (people around said that was crazy they told my kid to stand on the chair, lady I sat next to told me that her kids stand on the chairs all the time and they never have said anything to them.) I would be OK with having my child sitting if they would have not let people stand right in front of us I paid 398.00 for two tickets and my kid didn't have any fun. I will never go back there again even if it was FREE my kid fell asleep about 30 minute before the show ended I had family there they were sitting somewhere else I called my bother in-law to come and carry my 54 lb 6 year old he was on his way to where I was sitting and the staff told me that I needed to hurry up and start heading for the door there was other people still sitting in there chairs I told them that my bother in law was coming down the stairs to carry my kid they told me I would have to get up and head to the door they could not work around me I think that the staff there are raciest I forgot my kid was the mixed one there. I was at a country concert and my kid loves country but I will never go back I can see why they are not making money with staff like that they will never make it. If you go there for something don't sit on the floor its a rip off. I bought my tickets from stub hub love them never ever had any problems Was building the Schottenstein Center a big mistake? | cleveland.com Jan 26, 2010 ... Was building the Schottenstein Center a big mistake? .... Another complaint that I have heard is the current state of college basketball ... blog.cleveland.com/buckeye.../was_building_the_schottenstein.html - Cachedstub hub

me and my wife took our 6 year old daughter last thrusday to the lady Gaga concert we choose floor sits.i put my daughter on my shoulders so she could see.i was punched 5 times stuck with keys my daughter was hit my wife was yelled at and grabbed by some lady telling her we were bad parents.i will never return there again.

@PissedConsumer259771

Maybe they were mad you inconsideratly placed your kid on your shoulders and blocked the view of other paying individuals. Secondly, your choice to take your 6 year old to a Lady Gaga concert clearly shows your continued bad judgment. -Concerned Parent

View more comments (1)
ID
Columbus, Ohio

About

Value City Arena Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.schottensteincenter.com/privacy-policy
Summary

Value City Arena is a multi-purpose arena. It is located on the campus of Ohio State University. Value City Arena was opened in 1998 and today it’s the largest in Big Ten Conference. Value City Arena is a home to Ohio men’s basketball, women’s basketball and men’s ice hockey teams. On official website of Value City Arena you can buy tickets for basketball and hockey. If you are sport fan, Value City Arena is the very place you should definitely visit! Everyday millions of people come to Value City Arena to enjoy exciting sports matches. If you like sports, Value City Arena is waiting for you!

Value City Arena reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article