Nila A

Refusal of referal by Doctor

I have been trying to get a referral from My Doctor Dr Rodney Todd to see a pulmonologist. I have tried to get PFT' (pulmonary Function tests) done on my Lungs. I was told by all of those past Pulmonologsts that I didn't need the tests done. I have a COPD, Bronchiectasis . Which is a slow progressing diseases. The last time I had one was in 2017 . I have been treated with sacrasim and a horrible attitude by most of the Ones that I had seen in the past. I was even told that getting the tests wouldn't change anything or do any good. I was told that I had gone through eight pulmonologist which is a lie. Maybe four and two of those left for better places. and they were the ones that I liked. So in order for me to get a new pulmo doctor I need a referral . But because I made ripples by asking for something that I didn't need I have been denied a referral for a new pulmonologist. Valley Ridge Family Medical Clinic In Roseburg, Oregon. Dr Rodney Todd is withholding my right to get proper treatment , to be seen by a pulmonologist. He has done nothing to get my treatment for my lungs other than a few medications. I need those tests to determine what stage my lungs are in. And this requires tests. He has made a educated guess at my lungs stage right now. not with proper tests . He is holding firm on his decision to refuse me a referral . I though denying anyone proper medical treatment was against the Law. It seems that in a small town like Roseburg, that a lot of things are overlooked. Including a life. I had a right to ask for those according to them unneeded tests. My rights to proper care are being violated and no one is offering me any assistance in this matter. I still need a pulmonologist and every day I am left wondering what changes are occurring in my lungs. I am planning on looking for another Doctor asap.
Reason of review:
Access/ activation issues

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article