Please Report Tulio Camino

Tulio Camino is a fraud and he must be stopped! He continues to present himself as a legitimate businessman, but he is a liar and his intent is to steal peoples money. He was supposed to clear up some violations at our home, but he took the money and ran. We gave him $1,500 cash deposit to begin a job--he has done absolutely nothing and had the nerve to ask us for more money. Please please please file formal complaints against Tulio Camino to the agency that continues to give him his license. Call the Department of Buildings at: (212) 566-**** and Send letters and documentation to: Investigation & Discipline board 11 Park Place--2nd floor New York, NY 10007 Buildings Special Investigation Unit 83 Maiden Lane--4th floor New York, NY 10007

my dad only fooked me few times...i also sukk his deek!! i know he is criminal...but i am also h0mo...its natural in our family...tulio was fooked by our grand papa!!

this *** now seems to be doing his nasty bussiness in new jersey after stealing so much money from people in broklyn and queens new york. he deserves 20-30 years in prison.

View more comments (1)
ID
Middletown Township, New Jersey
Loss

Tulio Camino scam!!!!

Tulio Camino who is the owner of Valley Management, never followed threw with his contract! We paid him 7000 dollars and nothing was done. We tried to contact him and his company and he gave us the run around. It is terrible to see how many consumers he has scam. This man should be locked up! If there is a class action suit count me in! I will do what ever it takes to get this scam artest!! If any one has more information on Valley Management or Tulio Camino please email me. I hope to see sweet justice one day.

My parents also looking for him my parents went to small claims court and they also have an order from the marshalls office that if they have any information they can submit to them and they will look for the a##

@PissedConsumer678790

yo se como encontar a ese señor TULIO CAMINO el se encuentra aca en colombia en cali puede comunicarse conmigo yo le dare la ubicacion para capturarlo mi correo frepelu72@***.com celular o movil 311543****

Tulio Camino is a very dishonest man. My elderly mother paid him a deposit of $1,500 in Feb 2012 to start a job and he kept asking her for another deposit--making claims that the $1,500 was paid to the Department of Buildings for a permit.

I contacted the DOB and confirmed that he only paid $130 for a permit. As a matter of fact DOB knew exactly who he was because there have been many complaints against him in the past.

When I confronted him about his lie...he hung up on me. Please do your homework before you hire anyone.

@PissedConsumer460187

View more comments (3)
ID
Ridgewood, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article