LatriciaDenise M

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

AUL REFUND

I purchased a vehicle from Vaden in Jan/Feb 2022. I had numerous problems with the car to which Vaden told me nothing was wrong with the car. Service engine light came on a few days after purchasing and stayed on constantly. Finally car stopped on my child while in traffic. The car was towed to a dealership and I traded it. On 4/13/22 I contacted Vaden Nissan to cancel the extended warranty since I traded the car. Completed paperwork and emailed back to Katina Hopwood. Never heard anything back. I contacted AUL directly May 6 2022. On 6/6/22, I followed up with AUL and was informed the funds ($4917) was refunded to Vaden Nissan and they were to refund me. Contacted Vaden Nissan again on 6/6/22, Katina claimed they never received the funds from AUL. As of today, June 25, 2022 I have not received the refund from Vaden Nissan. Ive requested to speak with the general manager. As of today, no returned call to speak with GM.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT RECOMMEND

Nabiha Lyb
map-marker Savannah, Georgia

Pricing not honored

Vaden Nissan Of Savannah - Pricing not honored
I saw a Nissan Maxima at Vaden Nissan of Savannah. The listing price is 1,895. I contacted them in efforts to purchase the car. They emailed me back and said that the price was wrong and they would not honor the price that it was listed for. I spoke with them on the phone after the email was sent and let them know that they should honor the price. They said the price listed was wrong and they were trying to fix it. I feel they should honor the price that's listed.
Reason of review:
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article