Verified Buyer
| map-marker New York, New York

I never receive my July order

USUAL Wines - I never receive my July order
I wrote you an email yesterday. I'm waiting on your response on my order for which I did not receive. Once I get this resolved, I will rate your company at that Point.
Rheba Zmx

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Fayetteville, Tennessee

Cancel membership!!! Do not I repeat do not connect me withJUST ANSWER

Trying to cancel membership I have tried repeatedly to cancel. A few minutes ago u connected me to JUST ANDWER . They tried to put a $46 charge on my card. Chase refused. .???
map-marker Mcpherson, Kansas

Trouble ordering!

I want the individual red wine. I was successful one time and now It seems impossible to order! I also had a problem with the site accepting my address. I would like a subscription if and when you have things up and running. Is there somewhere else that I can order the wine from?

Beverages Expert Talks

Coffee Subscriptions Are Not New

Feb 3, 2022

A founder and CEO of Amora Coffee, Jim Fosina, talks about the true value of quality coffee and tea and how coffee subscriptions can bring an enjoyable experience to coffee lovers.

Jim Fosina
Jim Fosina

Jim Fosina is a Founder and CEO of Amora Coffee which offers a subscription-based delivery of quality coffee and tea.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article