Other Product Review

Do not ever ordr from this guy!!! He's a real rip off..
ID
West Chester, Pennsylvania

Usedworkclothes.com never sent merchandise or refunded money

My card was charged and I never received an order that was placed in September 2010 (its now Feb 2011). I contacted Darnell at least 15 times and he always promised to give me my money back, but it still has never happened. Was told the check is in the mail and that my credit card would be refunded. I even got Virginia's Better Business Bureau involved and he has been ignoring their request to refund me too. I suggest that anyone who has a problem with this site contact the BBB to put some pressure on this "business."

ordered clothes on 12/15/2014

now 1/3/2015 never got clothes no email returns no nothing

just a scam

#919063

Same here. No call backs , no emails, just a scam artist.

I will contact BBB. Also will post his site on facebook so no one hopefully buys from him

Same thing here. Looks like he does this to a lot of people. Should be put in jail SCAM.

WOW!!! I had the same problem with this guy a few years back. Same answers from Darnell - never got refunded or received promised merchandise.

Please do contact us ASAP if you have an out/standing issue

With an order so that we can resolve .

Usedworkclothes.com

I have placed an order with them and have yet to receive it. I hope I am not going to become another victim. ...we'll see

I believe that I have been ripped off as well..... I ordered over a month ago and have not received the shipment.

I have e-mailed and with each e-mail (until yesterday which has not received a response (which was my 5th e-mail)) I receive a reply from "Darnell" that states " expect delivery in 2-3 days". That was weeks ago!!

I have asked for a refund and have not got a response!

@PissedConsumer655726

Hello.. Please do make your refund request via email. We'll be more than happy to issue a refund.

I have been waiting for an order to come from usedworkclothes as well. Same story.

They say they will ship my order to me and it never comes. Hey Darnell...........This is my fifth attempt. My next stop is the BBB in VA.

I will continue to keep sending you emails and posting negative comments until my shipment arrives or you refund my money.

I too have been ripped off by this company. How do places get away with this?

The website is still up and running but my order has never arrived. This guy/company needs to be shut down now.

View more comments (9)
ID
Portland, Oregon

About

Summary

Used Work Clothes is a company that specializes in selling the best used work clothing. Used Work Clothes is based in Virginia. The company offers used work clothes for men and women. The list of clothes provided by Used Work Clothes includes work pants and shirts, used jeans, reflector shirts, work jackets and coveralls, khakis pants and painter pants, works shorts, and dress shirts. New work clothes are very expensive, and Used Work Clothes gives you an opportunity to save money on your purchase. Thousands of people have already acquired products at Used Work Clothes. If you are seeking for used work clothes, this company is what you need!

Usedworkclothes reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article