Other Product Review

Do not ever ordr from this guy!!! He's a real rip off..
ID
West Chester, Pennsylvania

Usedworkclothes.com never sent merchandise or refunded money

My card was charged and I never received an order that was placed in September 2010 (its now Feb 2011). I contacted Darnell at least 15 times and he always promised to give me my money back, but it still has never happened. Was told the check is in the mail and that my credit card would be refunded. I even got Virginia's Better Business Bureau involved and he has been ignoring their request to refund me too. I suggest that anyone who has a problem with this site contact the BBB to put some pressure on this "business."

ordered clothes on 12/15/2014

now 1/3/2015 never got clothes no email returns no nothing

just a scam

#919063

Same here. No call backs , no emails, just a scam artist.

I will contact BBB. Also will post his site on facebook so no one hopefully buys from him

Same thing here. Looks like he does this to a lot of people. Should be put in jail SCAM.

WOW!!! I had the same problem with this guy a few years back. Same answers from Darnell - never got refunded or received promised merchandise.

Please do contact us ASAP if you have an out/standing issue

With an order so that we can resolve .

Usedworkclothes.com

I have placed an order with them and have yet to receive it. I hope I am not going to become another victim. ...we'll see

I believe that I have been ripped off as well..... I ordered over a month ago and have not received the shipment.

I have e-mailed and with each e-mail (until yesterday which has not received a response (which was my 5th e-mail)) I receive a reply from "Darnell" that states " expect delivery in 2-3 days". That was weeks ago!!

I have asked for a refund and have not got a response!

@PissedConsumer655726

Hello.. Please do make your refund request via email. We'll be more than happy to issue a refund.

I have been waiting for an order to come from usedworkclothes as well. Same story.

They say they will ship my order to me and it never comes. Hey Darnell...........This is my fifth attempt. My next stop is the BBB in VA.

I will continue to keep sending you emails and posting negative comments until my shipment arrives or you refund my money.

I too have been ripped off by this company. How do places get away with this?

The website is still up and running but my order has never arrived. This guy/company needs to be shut down now.

View more comments (9)
ID
Portland, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article