USEDFLOORSCRUBBERS.NET

Purchased used Clarke 32 inch Boost machine. Upon arrival paid Bob Leckbee in cash. Due to an error Bob was paid $100 too much. He later acknowledged this - tuck this in your mind for later. After a year I contacted Bob and advised him that the machine was less than as described and although time had passed I had not used the machine. We attempted to use it but each time there was an issue to prevent it. The first time was a bunch of leaves and branched clogging the filter and supply line. Then the wiring harness melted after the head plate (which he replaced) lowered the pad too far - actually lifter the main drive wheels off of the floor. The repairs cost about $1,300.00. I would have paid without much thought until the tech advised me of the poor repair jobs done by Bob...all the circuit breakers had been bypassed; the incorrect head was installed and general poor maintenance. Bob assured me that he had "years of experience" in repairing and rehabbing this equipment and did a pretty good "song and dance." I am a trusting person so I felt ok with this. Bobs reply was pretty much as expected..."too bad, worked fine here." I was not really surprised. Bob also recalled the extra $100. At the time he mentioned he would make it up in pads. NO PADS HAVE EVER BEEN RECEIVED - NO CHECK HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED. Bob has been informed that I would start being a "pain in the ***" after January 31, 2012. I will be seeking out this type of website and posting on each of them. I think Bob is a nice guy - just a con artist. Jeff Miller The Cleaning Guy of Illinois, LTD 217 553 ****
ID
Springfield, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article