USA Lawsuit Loans REALLY Geographically Challenged

USA Lawsuit loans appears to be nothing more than a lead generation company. One of the most laughable things they've done is to copy Einstein Structured Settlements by creating the illusion that they are in every city and town in the United States when they aren't. But these "crapkickers" don't seem to know that while Rye may be a drink, or a type of bread favored in Jewish delis when accompanies with pastrami and mustard, it is definitely not a "State" in our Union. So funny, the pathetic attention to detail "In the beautiful State of Rye and, more specifically, in the city of Rye, you can obtain fast lawsuit funding from..." [LOL "State of Rye" If they can't figure out that Rye is not a state, then what makes you think your check will go to the right state?] "In Rye, Rye you can receive risk free commercial lawsuit funding" Rye, Rye equals "poo, poo"!

That has got to be one of the funniest posts on here. I wonder how many leads the *** kickers get?

Taking the lead from Einstein/Nutty Job Sold is where they went wrong in the first place.

Those guys fukk up by the numbers. CBC Funding, now there's a good example of how to do it to it right

Rye, New York
Cons
  • Didnt know rye was not a state
  • Obnoxious ads
Reason of review
Bombardment ads that dont make sense
Preferred solution
Put out truthful information in their ads

Deceitful Company

They couldn't even make a decision for a loan on me for 9 business days. Their practices make you wonder, is my attorney lying to me???? They play the cat and mouse game with clients, that is why. Seriously disgruntled. This is an awful business taking advantage of people who need help! They get your hopes up for a loan and then drop the killer bomb on you-denied, but they intentionally mislead consumers while processing their loan applications. My attorney spent 2 days trying to reach the underwriter, no reply, had to call the loan administrators daily on finding out about their final decision, then they didn't even have the decency to contact me about it, I had to call them to find out.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Loss

USA lawsuit loans is a scam, SLOW Customer Service

Update by user Mar 26, 2013

Still no reply, USA Lawsuit Loans has now ripped me off and it seems like there is nothing I can do. I hope others do not fall prey to this hoax company who preys on others.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2013
I had a horrible scenerio with usa lawsuit loans, who called themselves funding express. When i first called in i thought everything was good and would send them all my information so that i could get a cash advance for my case, which is really solid patent case. I dunno why cuz they are usa lawsuit loans, it seemed very confusing. usa lawsuit loans scam, don't fall prey to a bad legal funding company. The guy on the phone never even got back to me, months later. A guy named augustine cruz and I never even heard back. Very bad place I would say be very cautious of USA Lawsuit Loans and bad service. My thoughts are try looking elsewhere for a direct lender, which luckily I have found. Do your research and I would stay away from these guys. Try going to lighthouselegal or direct at mylawfunds. Not all are like this but it really pissed me off when i need money and i am not even kept in contact with, let alone my attorney wasted his time... companies like usa lawsuit loans make it tough for attorneys and others like me, who really just need their cash. I wont even call em back now.

yea they are ***....... I started figuring that out when the same two *** kept answering the phone sounding like they just woke up..

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article