Scam Artist , Scam Dj , Ripoff King - Vito Insinga

Company information: Vito Insinga usadanceradio.com acirecords.com djvitousa.com Vito Insinga is a cheap ***. As much as I dislike giving our unfriendly foe Vito Insinga any sort of attention I felt this Blog was necessary. Vito Insinga is a #1 SCAM ARTIST. DONOT WORK WITH HIM OR GIVE HIM ANY WORK. I HAVE seen complaints from several people who were scammed by Vito Insinga, followed by another, and another and another... He is after your money ONLY. A very bad person and we need to start warning other people, so if you were scammed by Vito Insinga or by one of his BS companies you need to Comment below to let others know that they should not deal with Vito Insinga. IMPORTANT WARNING : VITO GOES ABOUT IMPERSONATING OTHER PEOPLE AND WILL FOLLOW THIS COMPLAINT BY WRITING GOOD TESTIMONIALS DEFENDING HIM.

I love how this site is just a bunch of {{redacted}} thrown around with no facts or proof. I am an upstarting DJ in the NY area and Vito Insinga was the first DJ to give me a shot playing my mix on his station USA Dance Radio.

Doesn't seem like something an arrogant *** would do for someone who he doesn't even know.

If you have a real complaint with some proof, be a man, post your name, and work it out like adults. Don't come on here and slander someone's good name who doesn't deserve it after all he's done

I agree with the complaints listed above. Vito Insinga is a crook.I also know that others who have posted issues regarding his services ( or lack of) are receiving Hate Postings in response from him.

He is too arrogant. Run away from him

Stay away from this ***.He is a liar and cheat. Will still your money

I like the one written by me against me. You don’t get any idiotic then that.

If you got scammed by me, then you should have no problem saying you REAL NAME & when this happen, you {{redacted}}. State the facts, when, where & who you are. You can’t you lying twit. What cowardly nobody's you are.

State your names for all to see.

How this website allows this slanderous post to be written is a crime. Along with the lowlife that’s posting this.

NASTY ARROGANT and BIG SCAM ARTISTS

That's what Vito Insinga is. Will pester you for more money.

I wished I had read this before hiring him. You do not do the same mistake.

OMG Just gotted Scammed by Vito Insinga. He scamed me into sending more money and tacking on more fees.

He is one of the rudest and arrogant person any one wants to deal with. There are many reputed DJ out there, do not hire him.

#204959

I agree with "Name One" - State your complaint and name. Show one complaint, a link to something, anything and show a real name with something.

Or is this a ruse by this pathetic website to draw traffic to it pathetic web practice. SHOW SOME PROOF WITH A REAL NAME & COMPLAINT

#204589

Amazing that you won't state your name or claim against Vito Insinga. Obviously you’re not man enough to state who you are or what was done by him.

You just keep talking about nothing – Be a man, state your name and complaint for all to see if you can. And the other *** who says he knows Vito Insinga, we really doubt it – STATE YOUR NAMES & COMPLAINTS.

Just a wannabe nobody hiding behind the internet, just like a little chicken pecking at the ground because he can’t make it. State Your Name & Complaint

#201185

His language above and his threats to "see somebody in Brooklyn" is a simple proof of how awful this person is.

View more comments (13)
ID
#190022 Review #190022 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bedford, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article