Usa Cashadvance Loan Review from Deer Park, New York
This foreign accent man called me from 850 665**** number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to pay it and only will have to pay $200 interest. I figured this was a scam, so I googled the company name. Come to find out. He was using another company name, because his number was not linked to the real company number. So people please be careful when you are doing a online loan. There's so many scams and desperate people over seas and Etc that gets access to your info. The gentleman had my name and address too scary. Thank GOD I was wise enough to investigate to GOD be the gory
Deer Park, New York
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Scam

Do not let these mother *** fool u it is a straight scam and no one there speaks English properly. My husband and I needed this money and were in desperate need of cash ASAP. First it was the initial $183 then another $500 and then another $300 and my money would be in bank in the morning. Well morning comes no money and I call them and Mat Shaw is not in today. And guess what they need another $500 for some insurance bull ***. I have no money no way to pay bills. Please do not fall for this like we did.

Yes these ******** got me too I think they should be sent back to there country they came from just a scam got me for over 800.00 and wanted more DO NOT FALL FOR THERE *** SCAM They will not refund ur money I hope people sue the *** out of them with a civil suit

THESE PEOPLE IS FULL OF *** THEY GOT ME TO SO HOW DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK

View more comments (1)
Germantown, Tennessee
Loss

Pay day fraud

I applied for a loan with Elite Cash was told i was approved,they went over my bank info to verify all was correct,i was asked to buy a green money pack an load $500 honest money on the card since we have no major credit card to show good faith,they said they needed the no.but the money won't be touched because the federal banking commission must see we have the funds before it is direct deposited in our checking account,i reported them to local police an green dot money,it is under investigation i have all my receipts,money pack will no longer allow them to receive money they r a Scam
Gulfport, Mississippi
Loss

Loan Scam

I received a call from Lisa Brown 347-674-**** saying I had qualified for a $5,000.00 loan. Playing along, when asked for the lender's name, the reply was "elite Cash" Website was non-reponsive. The agent came back on and tryed to overtalk me about what a great deal it was, j"just deposit $500.00 in a "greenspot"? account and i would have my $5,000.oo the same day! I said thank you, asked who the lender really was, they said "USACashadvance"- I e-mailed USA cashadvance-they never responded. I called back on the 347- number, compained and they were supposed to send the loan documents-they never did.

Glad I came across this. They're waiting for me to call back with the green dot card now.

I was extremely skeptical when she said I needed to pay & on top of that, "Get 'CASH' from my bank to buy a greendot card." RED FLAG!!!!! Im like,"Why cash, why cant it be taken from my bank???" She Gave me a spill bout verification & right after 3000 will be deposited to my account.

So I asked her the name of the company so that I can verify that theyre legit....which lead me here. When a company request money to secure a loan, do your research before you agree to anything!!!!

Thank you guys for helping me dodge that bullet.

.I recieved a call from a Matt Shaw saying my loan was approved for 3000 but that i needed $180 prossessing fee the 500 for bank fees and 400 for state taxes and 300 for isurance and that my loan would be processed. After calling to inquire about my loan a John Dawson ( another indian person) said i had to pay 500 .

So i told them i wanted to cancel my loan but that would cost me another 350 . I need my money!!!

This company is a scam!!!!! :( :( :( :(

I was suckered in also for a loss of 1183.00 and the people will not stop calling all I want is my money back so I can support my family for the next two weeks. They told me the first trip that all I had to do was add 183.09 to a green dot card and shazamm well jack *** nothing being gullable they asked for 500.00 the same and so forth and nothing then therewas another charge of 400 for state taxes its bull *** and scam I needed that money for my family I had to do that before with another lender I had so it didn't cross my mind what can I do?

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer670395

They got me too. Did u get your money back.

If so how did u get it? :( :( :( :( :(

View more comments (4)
ID
#420261 Review #420261 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article