Corona virus cancel tickets the agent didn’t care take long time still not done yet

My sister and I bought two tickets go to Vietnam In April 09 2020 ! I paid full amount 1,492.30 in December 24 2019 . Reason we cancel because all flying stopped by corona virus, I make too many calls to office William Thanh Tran who is my agent he just said wait until his office open so I can come to credit back the money to my credit card . I wait for few months l called him and asking about tickets must be canceled,he said I will call the main office in Taiwan to ask them cancel for you just wait be patent I will call you to let you know .he didnt call ! I called him back he said he will contact Taiwan again dont worry just wait take fews month to get your money back to your credit card ! I just checked my credit card nothing going on, I dont know why the Eva air only has main office in Taiwan . I was upset about the US tour agent and very disappointed about customers service.reason I want who ever takes care this matter to give me correct answers and how can I get my money back ASAP . US tour office at 825 international Blvd Oakland CA 94606 tel: 510 268 **** or 510 268 **** . Email: thanhtran32@***.com Tickets under Thanh Nguyen and Huong Nguyen my cell 510 612 ****

User's recommendation: Will buy tickets online maybe better.

ID
#2043241 Review #2043241 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Us Tours Of Oakland Flight Booking

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article