My tablet has no service

I have been trying to get service back on my iPad for the last 2 weeks this is the worst service I have ever had there's no way I will refer Comcast to anyone I know
Preferred solution
Service!!!!!!!

Won Rs. 1 Crore INR In US Telecom Promo

I got Message From Mob. No. +91 8586****82 as Follows : Your Mobile No. Has WON Rs. 1 Crore INR in US Telecom Promo. Is It True or SCam. Kindly Send me the details so that i can move further ahead. Should I Give details about myself i.e Name, MObile No. & Account Details to RBI New Delhi. Pls help me regarding this issue I got Message From Mob. No. +91 8586****82 as Follows : Your Mobile No. Has WON Rs. 1 Crore INR in US Telecom Promo. Is It True or SCam. Kindly Send me the details so that i can move further ahead. Should I Give details about myself i.e Name, MObile No. & Account Details to RBI New Delhi. Pls help me regarding this issue
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Loss

UST aka US-Telecom, Inc.

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! This company sent my company what looked exactly like an invoice including bill to address, quantity, description, terms of net 30 days in bold, the rate, and total in large bold typeface. Upon first glace at the front page of this document is looks EXACTLY like a bill and if this bill comes scanned to you you would be none the wiser. NOTHING ON THE FRONT PAGE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEING A SOLICITATION SO BEWARE! It is only once you look at the back page at the fine print in item 10 toward the bottom of the page does it finally say "this is a solicitaion for an order". Also, when you call this company after you are put on hold for an extended period of time and ask them in depth about this do they finally tell you it is not a bill but a "solicitation". They claim this a solicitation but it is clearly a SCAM intended to fool the recieving party into paying the $425.00 as indicated on the "solicitation". If you receive something similar, DO NOT PAY IT, THROW IT AWAY! We are reporting them to the Colorado and California State Attorney Generals. Do the same if this happened to you too!

Got this same invoice in mail, price and all. Looks like real invoice, reference number and all.

Since I know the people that handles our phones system I check our system to see if we had changed but something about it looked off. So I decided to research before I went to AP to make sure.

Denver, Colorado
Loss

US-Telecom sent invoice that looks like real invoice but a fake company

Our accounting department for our company received an invoice that looks real in every aspect, except they are NOT a vendor of ours and we have never contracted them for services. Had it not been for 1 person noticing the error, we would have added the vendor to our list and paid the bill for $425. This is a scam. The invoice is from UST and their web site is www.us-telecom.com. The invoice is dated 8/24/12. It includes a reference number. It says to remit to "UST, PO Box 970, La Verne, CA 91750-****". Says that it is a warranty that covers all preventative maintenance on all telecome system equipment, including: Telephone instruments, switches, and cabling."

Who can we report this UST to? I can see people paying this if they are not looking closely.

We don't even have telecom equipment which was why I got the bill - otherwise I can see someone accidentally paying this company. There has to be a way to stop them.

is there someone to report this UST - telecom.com to? Thank goodness this invoice went to me first - otherwise I'm sure one of my other employees would have paid it. Who can you report them to?

View more comments (1)
Parker, Colorado

Deceptive advertising - UST -US Telecom

SCAM received what looks like an invoice from UST "Servicing your telecom needs." Luckily all bills are double checked, but I can imagine they get dozens if not hundreds of companies that just pay the "bill". I called and talked to them and they stated that it was a soliticitation for services, not an invoice...but it looks EXACTLY like an invoice on the front side. Also, when I called the phone system was setup to answer for multiple companies...they probably do this under several company names. SCAM SCAM received what looks like an invoice from UST "Servicing your telecom needs." Luckily all bills are double checked, but I can imagine they get dozens if not hundreds of companies that just pay the "bill". I called and talked to them and they stated that it was a soliticitation for services, not an invoice...but it looks EXACTLY like an invoice on the front side. Also, when I called the phone system was setup to answer for multiple companies...they probably do this under several company names. SCAM
Chico, California

US Telecom fake invoice, SOLUTION !!

US Telecom fake invoice. just got it too! lol. nice try but nothing like this gets by us.. Here is what I did: 1. Cut the top portion off invoice (which shows our company name). 2. Insert hand-drawn money in the amount of $425.00. (Fake money to pay fake invoice, right?) 3. Return to sender in their pre-paid envelope. 4. Smile and Have an awesome day...grilled-cheese truck parked outside at work today!! . . .US Telecom fake invoice. just got it too! lol. nice try but nothing like this gets by us.. Here is what I did: 1. Cut the top portion off invoice (which shows our company name). 2. Insert hand-drawn money in the amount of $425.00. (Fake money to pay fake invoice, right?) 3. Return to sender in their pre-paid envelope. 4. Smile and Have an awesome day...grilled-cheese truck parked outside at work today!!

Just got billed $425. :(

What I think of their scam.... :grin

Call their 800 number and put them on hold........forever.....no one picks up the call.

Their idiots :zzz

This is hilarious I got it to and what I did is send them a monopoly game 100, 000 Dollar Bill and give them a 30 Days notice to return the $99, 525 fake money to pay fake invoices

View more comments (1)
Glendale, California

Fake Invoice Scam

From a business owner in Northern California on Aug 15, 2102. Received an invoice for $425 for a telcom equipment maintanence agreement. Looks like a basic invoice including Net 30 days terms. Went to the website, it makes them look like a real company. I then called the 800 number for information. No one answered the answering machine said US Telcom and went to the music. I then did a Google search on the company. Found this website and the postings. Looks like a fake billing scam to me and I would not do business with this company. Good luck.

:roll

Received the same invoice in San Antonio, TX. Same amount, looks like the same scam.

Tempted to send them an invoice for the same amount for time wasted on their junk mail.

Not everything that says invoice is always something you have to pay. In fact their "invoice" states..."This is NOT for services rendered." HELLO!

they are clearing telling you..they have not earned it... so don't pay...

San Francisco, California

Us telecom invoice

Recieved invoice, called and was left on hold 2x, tried to fax and got a busy signal...what a scam these people are...someone should prosecute this.. I have attemted to expose this scam in as few words as possible a feel that having to do 100 words is a little cumbersum..just use this service to warn businesses of this scam if you can...should I call the BBB or my local police or write a letter to the editor ? What do you recommend I do? I am almost up to 100 words and this seems very foolish to say the least...
Concord, California

Ustelecom.com - fraud

Same complaint as everyone, got a billing for $425.00 that looked legit. Luckily our office staff is small enough that something like this is not going to slip by us. Just out of curiosity, I called and was put on hold by automated function, then eventually disconnected. I called several times during the day and it was always the same thing. I doubt that this company even has an actual business presence in La Verne. La Verne is a fairly small town and I can't find anyone I know that has heard of them. I filed a complaint with the U.S. Postal Service & suggest everyone do the same.

Got this same amount of invoice and got the same result when i did my own independent investigation. I am glad to have found your website and comment.

Thanks

Los Angeles, California

U.S. Telecom / us-telecom.com

Another day, another scam. Today we got what appeared to be an invoice to a company name that we had registered but never use. The invoice, although it does not say invoice, looks like a real invoice and says "Amount Due - $425" for a Telecom Maintenance Agreement. When I called the customer service number, the man said it's not an invoice, but instead a "Promotion". Make sure your accountants don't accidentally pay this bill. This one almost got paid because we deal with a lot of telecom companies. Had this bill been addressed to the right company, this scam would have paid off for US Telecom!

We, as well, received this invoice for $425.00. I knew it was phoney, as had received the same two years ago.

Takes 'em a while to get back I guess!

It's sad, but how many company's (we are 501c3 Nonprofit public Foundation)have paid this phoney invoice?

I have reported it to the state, but we all know how much good that will do! :sigh

Sounds like the same scam as below. Received what looks like an invoice.

No where in the document does it state that it is a promotion, advertisement or a solicitation of business. The business model is strictly SCAM.

A company with more people might be a better target because there is more of a chance that the right and left hand are not talking. This is not capitalism, it is just plain and simple FRAUD.

Received one also. Looks like a invoice, but if you read underneath the Bill To Address box, you will see where it notes this is not for services rendered.

Easy to miss tho.

Scam city. How do these folks look in the mirror any morning?

We too received this "invoice" not only to the church but to our DayCare Center AND to a local high school at a different address. I am glad for the internet and media such as this to get the message out to not pay this company.

There is a US Telecom in D.C. that is not related to the CA company. Website for D.C. company is .org and has a disclaimer.

This scam company is .com. Shady business practice.

I work for a very large global corporation. So far, our Cedar Rapids, IA; Moline, IL; St.

Louis, MO; and Madison, WI branches received these "bills". Like everyone else on this site, I called this company and quickly realized this was a promotional/marketing scheme and not a bill for services rendered.

I immediately notified our US regional managers to spread to word concerning UST. I believe if a company resorts to this type of "marketing", we as consumers need to quickly flee in the opposite direction.

#572033

We also received the "invoice" for the telecom maintenance. Thank you for putting up this site to confirm that this is bogus - another scam! Happy Thanksgiving!

Do Not Pay. This is a solicitation not an invoice.

See the back, point 10 - General, under the "agreement". States that this is not and invoice or bill.

Same thing happened here - received an official looking invoice for $425, but I knew we did not use this company. Makes you wonder how many people fall for this, though.

#652042
@PissedConsumer571170

We just had telecom at our office to fix an issue, so when we received this UStelecom bill, we almost paid it! That's how people fall for it, because of good timing I guess.

I called and asked a bunch of questions, the guy got snippy with me. So I googled UStelecom invoice and found out it's a fraud!

Thanks internet! lol

Glad to know my suspicions were confirmed. Luckily all of our bills are processed through our corporate office and this wasn't set up as an approved vendor or it would have been paid.

Left them a wonderful message that they would be reported to our local BBB and that the invoice/reference was being forwarded to our legal department for trying to perpetuate fraud. The scammers didn't know they were sending an invoice to a company who just happens to have a corporate legal department that loves to deal with this stuff.

View more comments (40)
Longview, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article