US Slatwall - Slatwall Review from Anacortes, Washington

Provided information on quote form, color type, and size including additional information as requested. USSlatwall requested detailed dimensions as this was a cut to order job. I provided these in great detail, including a project drawing. Via PDF and PowerPoint file types. This company's response via email was very rude and in Yelling in an ALL CAPS partial non cohesive fragmented sentence response using a term "we do not do not do takeoffs". Never received a quote 2 other competitors were kind and quoted the job without issue. You can imagine where this attitude and difficultly in communication would lead to if an order had been placed. I strongly urge you to consider using another competitor such as Space Wall for your project.
ID
Anacortes, Washington
Reason of review
Poor customer service

US Slatwall BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Called US Slatwall for for information on slatwall pannels. Talked to a very rude customer service representative (Bob). What a Putz! He had a real listening problem, wouldn't answer my questions, etc. When I asked to speak to someone who could answer my questions, he hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak to someone else and told him what I thought of his service. He suggested that I buy somewhere else and hung up again. What a ***! I will never buy from these guys and I recommend that no one else does either. Bob is a total *** ***-Putz. BEWARE!

My understanding is that Bob IS US Slatwall & works from his home, stocks nothing & just orders from manufacturers around the country. He has no overhead, no staff, etc.

If you are looking for service, you may want to find a local store fixture business which is staffed by caring people who provide customer assistance for a living. Online, big box fixture dealers are in it for the money, not to help other small businesses.

@PissedConsumer1001637

Yeah well Bob lost out as I went with someone else and am very happy with my slatwall. Bob got what he had coming......Nothing!

US Slatwall is a joke. Avoid them like the plague if you don't want your time wasted.

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article