Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Fort Worth, Texas

Owners: Bill Decker or Bill Decker jr. Have been operating as Decker Plumbing, Allstar Sewer and a couple other names prior to the current name of US Sewer & Drain. I know of atleast 2 or 3 municipalities that won't even issue them permits. They are ripoffs, quote work you don't need etc.. They told me I had a broken sewer under ground near the street. I got a second opinion thankfully because it was just clogged with grease and grime build up. Had it snaked for $50 and haven't had another problem in over 10 years!

This person sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee or someone who has a personal grudge against Bill Decker/Bill Decker, Jr. The anonymous person indicates that they reside in Fort Worth, Texas not in Michigan where the company, US Sewer and Drain, is listed for work.

Sounds like a disgruntled employee. Someone who has a personal grudge against Bill Decker/Bill Decker, Jr

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised

Dishonest Company - U.S. Sewer and Drain

Yes! This company is run by a dishonest guy. They will lie to you and perform unecessary work to get more money. They dug up my neighbors entire yard for no reason. The reason they gave was that a pipe was busted underground. However, it had nothing to do with a busted pipe, because that didn't fix the issue. They charged my neighbor several thousand dollars. It was actually a septic pump, which cost 500 dollars. The company was sued in court, and they had to return my neighbors money. Also, this company was under a different name several years ago. Customers complained so much they changed their name. BEWARE OF THESE LOSERS!!!!!!!

It's very odd that a 'neighbor' is complaining and not the actual person for whom the work was performed for. As for being 'sued' in court, there are no legal records for such a case. It's a shame that "anonymous" people are allowed to post defamatory, uncorroborated, slander posed as "complaints".

Rochester, Michigan
Poor customer service

$2500 GONE, BYE, BYE. Never ever give them down payment

If you have already paid them the down payment, you can kiss them good bye. But if it is not too late, then don't listen to or pressure into using them. I have paid them $2500 down payment to do a broken main sewer job. They came the next day to dig *** and said the sewer is broken under the street in an angle and want to charge me $12000 to complete the job. I ask for a second opinion and the next plumber come and dig further to locate the broken pipe and complete the job for $5000. I ask US sewer and Drain for refund and they refused. They claim the deposit is non-refundable. I just wasted $2500 on some incompetent people.

Not sure which company the anonymous complainer is referring to, as the only US Sewer and Drain companies that I can find are listed in Langhorne, PA and Michigan. I hardly think that either of those companies would travel to Joliet, IL, where the anonymous person claims to be from. In any event, the post states "Author wants to be contacted by the company", I'm sure that the anonymous complainer has paperwork which reflects a telephone number or contact information, with which he or she contact the appropriate company.

Joliet, Illinois
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund

US Sewer & Drain totally screwed me,Michigan

US sewer& drained put in a new septic tank in May.They told me my old tank was broken and need a new tank, a broken tank was not the problem. Contract said "do all necessary plumbing hook ups".Shortly after completion I was having problems with my kitchen sink draining. After talking with another contractor I found out the drain to the sink had not been connected to the new line and the sink water was going into the ground. Not only did they charge me double for the job I had another expense to get that hooked up. Never do business with this company

I am currently trying to resolve and ongoing dispute with Bill Decker and his company for two years! He installed a completely new septic system and it hasn’t been working since day one.

He’s been back out several times and each time it gets worse and worse. As it stands now we have waste water seeping out of the pump tank onto the ground. County is now involved.

Going a legal route next. I can’t even get this guy to give me a straight answer.

Also, this company was under a different name several years ago.

This is a standard for this company, they have been lying to people all over Ann Arbor now for the last couple years. The inspector is watching for them because they are not even legal plumbing contractors.

CONSUMER BEWARE THESE GUYS ARE HACKS, your line is not broke they just want to steal your money. Call a real professional company not this fly by night "family business"

View more comments (2)
Belleville, Michigan
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article